12 inch OBI WAN KENOBI - ANH!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe it's the lighting, but fro the CIV pivs, he's got bags under his eyes that I don't recognize. As for the sideshow preview, the paint app is a bit on the flat side that he looks a bit sunburnt or too dark. Minor nitpicks, but otherwise I'm in agreement that this face sculpt is better than the PF.

I've been away from my computer all day and come home to read about 12" Ben and the Speeder Bike PF. Merry Christmas!

If we're getting these announcements now, I can't wait to see what's in store for us at SDCC.

052407kenobi.jpg

IMG_7710.JPG

130.jpg

Thank you for this one Trev, here's to hoping to see more of you in the 1/6 Star Wars line!

nash said:
that lightsaber in 1/6 scale looks awesome!

Deffinately, the weathering work looks fantastic, and I have nothing but confidence in the final piece being just as good. One thing SSC is consistent for, quality weapons and weapon weathering.

EVILFACE said:
Don't see why that would be blasphemous, the 12" Maul sculpt looks better than the PF version :lol

As does the Medicom Fett compared to the SS PF. The SW 12 inch format (from both companies) is just getting killer.

I have been away all day and Im not sure where to begin looking at this stuff.

I love this thing but the PPO will be when Im on vacation so Im going to have to figure out a way to get this ordered.

Would anyone who doesnt want Ben preorder for me just in case I dont get an exclusive. I got to figure out a way to get the speeder too.

Captain Faramir said:
I meant with regards to Star Wars of course. Not even Old Ben can beat Faramir for me, though they're almost at the same level. :cool:

Dude, what's with the Faramir fetish? He's Boromir-lite.

I've done plenty of Star Wars stuff, so you'll see quite a few of my sculpts in the line-up. (for better or worse) it's an honor to sculpt a character like Obi-Wan Kenobi that's just so iconic and feels so much like classic Star Wars.

Ross Perot ears! HAHAH! Yeah, Guinness has big ears, but I wouldn't doubt I got the proportion off. Something I tend to run into is the neck post kind of dictates how deep I can sculpt a cranium, and sometimes that throws off the 3/4...but I'm coming up with excuses

Trev

Back