12 inch OBI WAN KENOBI - ANH!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks to be the best SSC SW sculpt to date for me, even better than Maul. The exclusive item, whether it be Holo Leia or the remote, is a definite must have. PPO day is gonna be mayhem.

I can do without the holo leia if thats what it is, the remote on the other hand i would want.

:rock:rock:rock:rock

Best news I have heard all day!!!

This means I can finally have another SS SW figure on pre-order!!

After seeing pics on Rebelscum, I can easily say this is the best looking 12" figure yet.

:bow :bow Trev :bow :bow

dekadentdave said:
But wouldn't you rather have a Jason? :lol

Yeah, but I dont know if I ever will:monkey2

The way SS abandons lines these days I wouldn't be surprised if we dont see another Jason:monkey4

IMG_7707.JPG

Astounding. :google

None taken friend! I prefer this one, but hey both are so amazing--it's about time Ben got the love he deserves! After all, it was ANH Obi-Wan that made me a Star Wars fan. He's been my favorite OT character since I saw ANH for the first time in '97. HOORAY FOR OLD BEN!!!

Honestly, could there be a better figure? I can't imagine anything trumping this--yeah Jabba was great and amazing, but this is just legendary! Finally my SW collection will really feel like Star Wars. This is the kind of figure that makes me remember why I love the films in the first place. So fantastic! I haven't been this excited for a figure since Faramir! Maybe that will clue you in on how excited I am! :D

Back