12 inch OBI WAN KENOBI - ANH!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel terrible. As if a million fanboys soiled their pants and suddenly silenced.

Alice Adrenochrome said:
I'm a bit puzzled about the training remote and the holo Leia... Training remote is regular, and training remote plus Leia is exclusive?

Of course we all know that the HOLO-LEIA would be a better exclusive with you-know-who...

R2-D2

:D

Could he BE any more beautiful?

This renews my feeling that Sideshow is truly the 1:6 giant. Maybe they aren't as obviously ambitious as Hot Toys or articulated as Medicom, but this kind of art is truly incredible. Sideshow is 100% right when they carefully note that these are not "head sculpts." They're portraits. This is simply gorgeous beyond words.

Captain Faramir said:
Could he BE any more beautiful?

This renews my feeling that Sideshow is truly the 1:6 giant. Maybe they aren't as obviously ambitious as Hot Toys or articulated as Medicom, but this kind of art is truly incredible. Sideshow is 100% right when they carefully note that these are not "head sculpts." They're portraits. This is simply gorgeous beyond words.

While this sculpt is a fantastic example of art, the last few figures haven't been as inspired. But let's hope this is start of a new trend that will continue for the long haul!

Wow.
That Obi is simply amazing.
Of course, the finished production piece will not look like that, but let's hope it's not too far off.
The most important thing, IMHO, is that they keep the paint apps light, and not so heavy as they usually do, killing all the fine detail.

Obi looks fantastic. I just hope the production paint ruins Trev's awesome sculpt. I'm wondering if Holo Leia is the exclusive ala Anakin and the remote droid is an expansion pack ala Maul? Glad to be getting both in this scale. I can't wait to see this baby at SDCC (hopefully squaring off against Vader!).

I look at it this way... If the prod. paint doesn't look like that (it won't, folks) I am sure DA, Les, or Mikey will do just as good.

Ben's accesories are few enough to merit either the hologram or the remote as regular accesories, otherwise he only comes with the lightsabers. I think the holo is the exclusive; the remote seems more like it would be part of his "gear."

Anzik Hayes said:
Well Marc you will have someone to pose your ghost Anakin with before long.

I KNOW!!! :blissy

That being said, the belt you made stands right along side Sideshow's just fine. :rock

Back