12 inch OBI WAN KENOBI - ANH!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm seriously hoping that ANH Vader will be announced at SDCC.
We need ANH Vader to square off against Obi Wan.
I just hope he will look as impressive as Obi Wan does.

Ok, anyone else tempted to try and complain to SS that Leia should be painted? I am. If not Ill just get a second exclusive Obi (if Leia is the exclusive) and just have her repainted. I'll let Sidious go as that is screen accurate. Leia is not. Please SS make Leia accurate!

wofford29 said:
This picture is incredible....

4lo6ip2.jpg

I love the little Leia holo.

Wow, that really does look incredible. I can't wait for this one.

love the sculpt, gonna get this guy...

will look great next to my ROTS obi-wan...

but what I really really what is an @sshole named han solo... with an ACCURATE SCULPT!!

In those innocent days when I claimed that I would only be getting ten SW figures total, Ben Kenobi was on that small list. I can't wait for him, regardless of Vader.

After seeing that QTVR 360 . . .I'm glad I won't be needing the PF version to have Obi-Wan. At this rate, I seriously wonder if I need to get any other PFs other than Grievous! All that's needed now to complete ANH is Vader.

I hope they fix the undershirt. It should be the same material they used for the other jedi. And tailored different around the neck area. What they're using is way off. Cutting corners?:rolleyes:

Sachiel said:
I hope they fix the undershirt. It should be the same material they used for the other jedi. And tailored different around the neck area. What they're using is way off. Cutting corners?:rolleyes:

and so it begins.....

Vader AL said:
and so it begins.....

His arms look a little too long too......

snakebeater said:
but what I really really what is an @sshole named han solo... with an ACCURATE SCULPT!!

I hear ya. When SS figures out how to do an INDY line, hopefully they will give up a proper harrison ford likeness so you can either SW/Indy.

congerking said:
His arms look a little too long too......

I hear ya. When SS figures out how to do an INDY line, hopefully they will give up a proper harrison ford likeness so you can either SW/Indy.

never seen an indiana jones film in my life... did go on the ride at disney land though.. that was quite fun.

abake said:
But it is true that the undershirt-thingie is way off... no harm in pointng it out, although the cutting-corners comment is a bit heavy handed.

true, i was surpised we went through this many pages of totally positive things...not that pointing out faults is wrong at all. personally i didn't notice because i'm sure obi didn't just wear just one shirt and it doesn't have to fit every frame of the movie for me to be happy.

snakebeater said:
never seen an indiana jones film in my life... did go on the ride at disney land though.. that was quite fun.

You need to stop what you are doing right now and watch the Indiana Jones Trilogy.

Indy is one of the Holy Grails of pop culture, it puts a lot of the crap we have today to shame.

Even if you miss going to school or eating or breathing it is still worth it to watch the best homage to the Saturday Morning Serials, Indiana Jones.

Trevolver said:
Just wanted to pop in again and tell you all how much your feedback means to me and thanks for sharing your two cents! Thanks guys
Trev

No sir....thanks YOU!

Back