12 inch OBI WAN KENOBI - ANH!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pixletwin said:
IMG_7704.jpg

I wish they had stands like that for the Darth Maul probes rather than the one we got. I'd even be prepared to buy them separate, provided they came with different height rods.

EDIT: Just had a horrid thought. What if the training drone is an accesory pack..... ;p

SECOND EDIT: Just saw you guys already discussed this on page 12 or so. I hate long threads.

Last edited:
I think with the way the rods and distribution of weight are with Maul's probes, they needed a base where they were to the back supported by the stand, plus they did the sand base add on for the Inclusive so you could have Maul and probes on the same style display to make a complete look, which is what I have on my shelf right now.

So far Obi Wan ANH looks great, I won't preorder it, but if the production pics are as good, I'll pick it up down the line.

Again it's a good character choice by Sideshow and I think a fan favourite was needed to reignite interest in this line.

MaulFan said:
I think with the way the rods and distribution of weight are with Maul's probes, they needed a base where they were to the back supported by the stand, plus they did the sand base add on for the Inclusive so you could have Maul and probes on the same style display to make a complete look, which is what I have on my shelf right now.

I used the second base for my Qui Gon Jinn after ripping it off the base :). And I'd be happy if the three probes were on separate bases with vertical poles identical to shown. They only need the bent ones so that it could be displayed on the same stand.

The lil Leia hologram is the exclusive. They didnt say yesterday so I dont think they know. Dusty told us edition sizes on a copule but not that one.

mfoga said:
The lil Leia hologram is the exclusive. They didnt say yesterday so I dont think they know. Dusty told us edition sizes on a copule but not that one.
What was the edition sizes that she told you. Speeder ? Also if you get a chance ask about the exclusive.

I hope I get the little holo. im glad the training remote will not be the exclusive.

Also make sure to have fun today standing in lines. Did you have any trouble getting a Yoda/R2.

jason2885 said:
What was the edition sizes that she told you. Speeder ? Also if you get a chance ask about the exclusive.

I hope I get the little holo. im glad the training remote will not be the exclusive.

Also make sure to have fun today standing in lines. Did you have any trouble getting a Yoda/R2.
I will see what I can find out she said the number for Vader and the Bossk I think I forget. I will ask about the speeder.

Please lets not take about GG pickup:monkey4

mfoga said:
Please lets not take about GG pickup:monkey4

I dont think GG could do something right if they tried. That is so stupid that they wouldnt give people things they preordered. Good luck on getting them today or whenever you get them.

I actually heard the Colored Fett maquette where worse and basically it was vendors were standing in line when the doors opened and the people who was coming in were screwed.

Yipppeeeee!!!!

This IS the figure I've been waiting for from the OT. I will definitely be in for one Exclusive and one standard maybe even a third for my classroom!!! :rock :chew

I had to chime in here on Trevor's work here...

OUTSTANDING!

Trev, you really raise the bar on headsculpts. In my humble opinion, there should be no future "improving" of this headsculpt. It is perfection. even those big Alec Guinness ears. Dead on. Even has his look about him...his pathos and depth.
A stand alone job. Should make for one hell of a finished figure on any shelf.
Can't wait to get mine.

Super work Trev. You are to be seriously commended. :clap

And BTW, I sure hope they put your name on THIS box! You deserve it.

Damn I got so excited I fell outta my chair when Obi popped on my screen! :chew

Back