12 inch OBI WAN KENOBI - ANH!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trev, this is one of the best likenesses in the SSC 12" line so far! Great. Can't tell you how happy I am to get more OT characters lately. And if they look as good as this one, the joy is double!

Trevor KILLED it!!! :rock:rock:rock

Great work bro... I've been waiting for this one for a long long time. Have to complete the Obi Wan collection.

Can't wait to repaint it. :D

it's always really motivational to get good vibrations about something I worked on from everyone. Sometimes that's JUST what I need to work harder on my latest projects.

No unpainted shots from me right now :) down the line though, I'd be happy to share if it's not an issue. Star Wars is a big license...controlling the flow of that kind of stuff is really important. But I do look forward to sharing those.

paul-if I told you THAT, there wouldn't be anything to look forward to! :D LOL! Sideshow has been overwhelmingly good to me...lots of awesome projects to anticipate (even for me! seeing the amazing paint work tickles me every time, even though it can be scary, like I mentioned)

Old Ben will definitely be one I line up to buy too...just as a fan! Alec Guinness is quintessential STAR WARS. To get to sculpt the likeness is an honor, and makes it all the more fun.

Trev

The paint job looks too good to be production. But what matters is the sculpt and Trevor nailed it. Now if only Sideshow could hire someone as good as Trevor to make their clothing.

Great job, Trevor!

I was nervous how my favorite character would come out, but you knocked this one out of the park.

Thanks for doing such a great job.

JustinLuck said:
The paint job looks too good to be production. But what matters is the sculpt and Trevor nailed it. Now if only Sideshow could hire someone as good as Trevor to make their clothing.

Whats wrong with the clothing Justin?

pixletwin said:
Trevor, you are awesome! :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow

Yeah, that pretty much sums up what I was thinking.

Fantastic work Trev. I hope everything can hold up through the production process. This may be the best looking proto piece to date.

The wait for this figure to be in my home is going to be murder ! Very much appreciated for the first day! :)

Wonder what is coming over the next few days...

Trevor, your ability to create such tight likenesses on such tiny heads is astounding. Phenomenal work. With your attention to detail and proportions, I can only hope you will be the one to sculpt quintessential characters like C-3PO, R2, and the Stormtrooper.

This may sound weird to some and blasphemous to others... But I actually like this sculpt better than the PF Obi-Wan...

Seriously.. I haven't been this full of anticipation since Jedi Luke. :blissy

JustinLuck said:
Trevor, your ability to create such tight likenesses on such tiny heads is astounding. Phenomenal work. With your attention to detail and proportions, I can only hope you will be the one to sculpt quintessential characters like C-3PO, R2, and the Stormtrooper.

(cough cough ) ANH Han Solo ... ( cough )

Back