12 inch OBI WAN KENOBI - ANH!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:chew Congratulations, Trev! This is what serious collectors refer to as "jaw-dropping"! (We need a smiley with a big bandage around the jaw, Dave!)

Of all the characters, this is the one I was awaiting with the most hope and dread...I am very glad they gave you the assignment because you really rose to the occassion. That is Alec Guiness. All my dread is vanquished. That is in the top tier of Sideshow's output for all time.

I think the resale value of my PF just plummeted...but nah, I couldn't part with him because after all he's also a lamp and how often do you get that combination of form and function?

Yeah, I expect to have to repaint to raise it to prototype standard...but who cares? That's fun!

Trevolver said:
at the end of the day...that's why we're in this business. :D:D:D!
Trev

and I don't think I've said it yet, but THANK YOU for your kind kind words, everyone! It's my pleasure to bring you something you enjoy of one of the great movie icons. This job couldn't get any cooler (and yet it keeps getting cooler! haha)

Trev

Trev, first off, YOU ****ING ROCK!!! Second, KICK ASS OWK sculpt!!! Third, I never though I'd find another sculptor that wowed me like Andy B. but having your Sarah Connor, pre-ordering the Obi-Ani Dio, and seeing this preview, you sir are taking high rank with me!!!

courtesy of JediKnight49 at RS

IMG_7704.jpg

Looks KALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS to me!!! :blissy

How awesome! I belive this will is the best SSC 12" so far! The SDCC Vader was my favorite... until now! If OT Obi comes out of the box like he stands there, oh happy day! Let's be optimistic and think that's the way it's going to be!

I'm a bit puzzled about the training remote and the holo Leia... Training remote is regular, and training remote plus Leia is exclusive?

Yeah this is good news.If it comes out looking like that it's gonna be AWESOME!

Now give me my sidious damnit!!

Like Sarrah, OBI sculpt is flawless.

pixletwin said:
This may sound weird to some and blasphemous to others... But I actually like this sculpt better than the PF Obi-Wan...

Seriously.. I haven't been this full of anticipation since Jedi Luke. :blissy

Don't see why that would be blasphemous, the 12" Maul sculpt looks better than the PF version :lol

Memnoch21 said:
My requests that I hope to see on this figure:

A D-ringed saber
padding around the stomach area (alec was not buff and had a little paunch)

Really that's it as everything else looks spot on.

A D-ring it is!!!

IMG_7714.JPG

Back