12 inch OBI WAN KENOBI - ANH!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pixletwin said:
This may sound weird to some and blasphemous to others... But I actually like this sculpt better than the PF Obi-Wan...

Seriously.. I haven't been this full of anticipation since Jedi Luke. :blissy

Same here man.... This figure is TOPS, best since Luke IMO.... cannot wait.

I agree wholeheartedly Pixletwin. This figure's excellent craftsmanship comes along with nostalgia from the original Kenner figures. And yes, Han...well...he's still waiting for someone who knows how to sew. ;)

I still think the PF sculpt is good, the thing is that in this scale he is super posable ! Just think of all the great poses he can be placed in !

Funny after I typed that , an image of him standing naked on someone's counter in their kitchen popped into my head ! :rotfl

paulcarson said:
I still think the PF sculpt is good, the thing is that in this scale he is super posable ! Just think of all the great poses he can be placed in !

Funny after I typed that , an image of him standing naked on someone's counter in their kitchen popped into my head ! :rotfl

its been a while since we have seen an installment of Wor-Gar's kinky kitchen. :naughty

I have to agree with Justin, Han's cloths are terrible. And the likeness could have been better too.

Now that we finally got the OT OBI WAN (YES!!), I'm hoping that the other great old man from the OT is not far behind: Grand Moff Tarkin aka [SIZE=-1]Peter Cushing!!![/SIZE]

paulcarson said:

at the end of the day...that's why we're in this business. :D:D:D!
Trev

and I don't think I've said it yet, but THANK YOU for your kind kind words, everyone! It's my pleasure to bring you something you enjoy of one of the great movie icons. This job couldn't get any cooler (and yet it keeps getting cooler! haha)

Trev

pixletwin said:
052407kenobi.jpg
BAD ASS!!! :rock

Trev that really is a great sculpt. A true homerun and you should be quite pleased with the results if you're not already. I cannot wait to add this to my collection!!

Yep, It looks great alright,but it is the PROTO!!! I'm sure it will have to be repainted.............sorry to be the realist 'round here:monkey1

miles said:
Yep, It looks great alright,but it is the PROTO!!! I'm sure it will have to be repainted.............sorry to be the realist 'round here:monkey1

Maybe for you but that doesn't mean IT HAS TO BE. Sorry to burst your bubble. :rolleyes:

jlcmsu said:
Maybe for you but that doesn't mean IT HAS TO BE. Sorry to burst your bubble. :rolleyes:

Other the Jedi Luke there has been a fall off for every human 1/6 Star Wars figure. There will be some here too, but I just hope it's not much of a fall off.

There's been some I'm sure for each person. That they might want fixed but that doesn't mean it HAS to be repainted to be ok with others. :)

Oh I can't wait for the bookend treatment. One side will be Obi Wan vs Anakin, on the other Obi Wan vs Vader.

This sculpt looks top notch, the resemblence is uncanny, and I may have to get a second one to make an Alec Guinness "Horse's Mouth" Custom figure. Great Alec Guiness movie.

I think the proto paint looks top notch, and I can't wait to see him in person.

Back