2005 "I won..." Spooktacular Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oxbeard said:
Just tried again. Got the coupon to work on the Drake this time. :banana

Yeah I fixed it for ya. The problem is our store server is in England, so the day switches on "English" time. I'm going through and checking other coupons for the next 3 days to make sure that doesn't happen again! :doh

So, I must say that I'm impressed by the length of this thread - and still 3 more days to go!

Perhaps I shall chat again later tonight... we'll see how much wine I've had to drink by then :D Maybe I'll be in a good mood... ;)

Thanks Dusty!!!

Edit-- Looks like there is a new Scavenger hunt word out. Probably be a new clue up soon

Last edited:
PM me with any questions or if you notice anything weird

anything weird around here?? Never! :anya2

I just noticed scavenger hunt clue number 12 on the sideshow main page....
is this one of those strange weird things? I looked for the clue but could not find it. Ahhhh...the torture of being a noob to all this..... :banana

Yeah I saw that one too. Its obvious what figure they mean, but the clue aint there! Also, why post clue 12 when the spookpage is only up to 9? Weird indeed
rok5.gif

I just bought the Abe Sapien 12 in. and Kroenen 12 in. for $40.00 for both and you get a free mini Hand of Doom.Check it out. :eek:

coldheart said:
I just bought the Abe Sapien 12 in. and Kroenen 12 in. for $40.00 for both and you get a free mini Hand of Doom.Check it out. :eek:

That's definitely a great deal coldheart. I would have too if I didn't already have all 3

I did give in on the Nightmare Freddy coupon. Had been wanting this figure and $26 seemed like a good price.

Darth Rage said:
I won a Robert Englund as Freddy fig tonight in chat - kewl.

ThanksDusty!

Figures :banghead
I hang around in there for 8 hrs on Thursday before they even consider giving anything good [and that other LOTR thing] and as soon as I leave last night....something decent. :banghead

Yeah,I never picked up these 2 Hellboy 12 inchers.I'm in the same boat as you Oxbeard,I already had the New Nighmare Freddy witch you got it for a good price....

Ironman1188 said:
Figures :banghead
I hang around in there for 8 hrs on Thursday before they even consider giving anything good [and that other LOTR thing] and as soon as I leave last night....something decent. :banghead
That sux.....

PsychoCenobite said:
How do the Chat Room give-aways work?

Do they just select a person at random and PM them?

Psycho Cenobite :horror

Usually some form of question. Sometimes they use the SS contest form to answer and sometimes it's the first to answer in chat.

All I want is a coupon or banner for the Ultimate Hellboy figure, preferably without having to buy a 1/4 PF piece. Pretty please SideShow? I dont mind if its an Abe Sapien/U-Hellboy or Kroenen/U-Hellboy deal... :peace

I know its not supposed to be only about the free stuff, but after hearing how great last years was, and venturing into the chat [I'm not a chat room person] and enduring it all day until it got to 40 people......I guess I'm just disappointed. I have been able to take advantage of a few simian oriented deals, but I think this is the straw breaking the camel's contest back. I know everyone doesn't win the lottery either, but its starting to seem I'd have better luck with that. :(
Don't mean to rant, guess the a.m. java hasn't kicked in yet.

PsychoCenobite said:
How do the Chat Room give-aways work?

Do they just select a person at random and PM them?

Psycho Cenobite :horror

They are done by questions apparently. The 2 I've been there for were a LOTR question and a "what kind of cake am I eating" question.

Back