Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series! Beware Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series!

Thought it was ok. Don't care for anyone on the team. The hacker chick is a female Ryan Reynolds.

Irony being we wouldn't have shows to watch if it weren't for commercials, a hard concept for the ADD generation to grasp. :lol

Irony being we wouldn't have shows to watch if it weren't for commercials, a hard concept for the ADD generation to grasp. :lol

I PAY Netflix which in turn PAYS the networks to have the shows available to Subscribers either on streaming or on disc... but maybe you're too stupid to understand something like that? Enjoy your commercials dumbass... :wave

I PAY Netflix which in turn PAYS the networks to have the shows available to Subscribers either on streaming or on disc... but maybe you're too stupid to understand something like that? Enjoy your commercials dumbass... :wave

Funny how you result to personal insults when I was making a valid point. FYI, Kuzeh, and more irony here, I'm not the one who's too stupid to understand something like that. There would be no shows for Netflix to pay networks for, if there weren't commercials supporting the networks to begin with. No money from commercials = no money to produce shows = no shows for Netflix to stream. It's as simple as that. Stay classy. :wave

Funny how you result to personal insults when I was making a valid point. FYI, Kuzeh, and more irony here, I'm not the one who's too stupid to understand something like that. There would be no shows for Netflix to pay networks for, if there weren't commercials supporting the networks to begin with. No money from commercials = no shows. It's as simple as that. Stay classy. :wave

I'm pretty sure ABC nor Marvel will sweat it if I don't watch their show every week...
Sorry I had to resort to name-calling, but seems like it's the only language you understand... or maybe not... :lol

I'm pretty sure ABC nor Marvel will sweat it if I don't watch their show every week...
Sorry I had to resort to name-calling, but seems like it's the only language you understand... or maybe not... :lol

That wasn't the point, but regardless, it just goes to show how childish you are when someone calls you on a bull**** post. :huh

That wasn't the point, but regardless, it just goes to show how childish you are when someone calls you on a bull**** post. :huh

You're the one that started the bull**** dummy... :lol
I just posted that I don't like commercials and that I would wait for it on Netflix... is that a crime? :slap
All of the sudden you got your panties in a bunch and started talking about the ADD Generation and ironies...

You're the one that started the bull**** dummy... :lol
I just posted that I don't like commercials and that I would wait for it on Netflix... is that a crime? :slap
All of the sudden you got your panties in a bunch and started talking about the ADD Generation and ironies...

He seemed to be speaking in generalities which you took as a personal insult (knowing both of your histories) which inspired you to insult him which led to etc.. etc.. etc..

You guys no do good commoonikayshun witchee chudder.

On topic: I did not watch this show. Instead I cleaned dog ****!!!! :joy

On topic: I did not watch this show. Instead I cleaned dog ****!!!! :joy

Your dog's not trained very well. :tap

[ame]https://youtu.be/7-ilywnOZUE[/ame]

We all know who's the one that likes to pick fights for kicks around here... ;)

Yup, you did it to Josh, just a few pages back. :lol

Well AoS just aired here in Sepialand...

First half of the show was boring and dumb, at moments I felt I was watching a Chuck Lorre sitcom, but even more boring, yak! supporting cast is completely bland, generic and unlikeable, throughout the whole thing, Coulson was great though.

Then by the 2nd half, when Mike went rogue, the script magically solidified and it became exciting, I was really surprised, but glad it did, Coulson speech to Mike before the headshot was truly great, enough to make me come back for episode 2.

I just hate the supporting cast, they look like they were taken out of High School Musical.

Will see ep 2.

Agree with this. The teenage tech team were non-stop annoying for me, their arguing scene was the worst part of the episode.

The teens are to get an audience (they DID)...weakest part of the show but it is what it is. I think the show has potential to get much better- I just wasn't that impressed by the pilot......Coulson clearly will be the highlight of the show...

Back