Alien: Romulus (2024) figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's gooooooooooo. Can't believe I may actually be able to have my dream Terminator/Alien/Predator shelf in a couple years. I guess I technically "could've" had it sooner by going for older aftermarket figures, but was always hopeful we'd get some slick-looking remakes, and now the patience is really paying off with these. In a perfect world where everything was available at will, I might've opted for a Big Chap or Aliens drone, but really loved Romulus and will happily order this instantly.

I still loved Romulus, hoping the Scorched alien goes up for PO.

F1D31ACB-5237-42E4-9ABB-D2188BF9FAE6.jpeg

This actually looks really nice.

Love the base, too. A nice metal grate at a believable scale with some lights underneath it. You can dress it up or keep it simple. it's perfect.

And are those real, visible joints? ____ing finally!

Hope that open mouth is a swap-out. No more rubber on the portraits, please. It's even less necessary than on the body.

This figure will be an iiiinstant PO for me I am already loving the size. If hes able to be that big with a foot down on the ground it will look massive

Back