Alien: Romulus (2024) figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would be nice for Hot Toys to remember what their bread & butter stuff used be before all this MCU/SW junk. Surely they can improve on the rubber by now.

It was nice originally owning them but I didn’t wanna deal with rubber deterioration so I sold them all back in 2010. This movie is a perfect time to re-visit making these things.

I'd probably buy a Scorched Xeno. Maybe even a Rain or Andy (he was the highlight of the movie for me).

But HT never made Naru from Prey so I doubt it.
Yeah getting a little annoyed about these missing protagonists
I know enough people in the customs space I may just commission a few people and get a Naru, Ellen and Amanda Ripley and an Ash because theres no point any more waiting for Hot Toys

Yeah getting a little annoyed about these missing protagonists
I know enough people in the customs space I may just commission a few people and get a Naru, Ellen and Amanda Ripley and an Ash because theres no point any more waiting for Hot Toys
Imagine Hot toys actually cared about the alien franchise and we got half an ash as a diorama display for Andy and a new alien with locking joints so that I can do more than a museum pose.

Imagine Hot toys actually cared about the alien franchise and we got half an ash as a diorama display for Andy and a new alien with locking joints so that I can do more than a museum pose.
One can dream. That would be an amazing piece, and then they could also use it again to make an Alien 1 Ash. It looks like he has a similar outfit

Locking joints?

The aesthetic is nice too. Instant PO of the HCG prop

pulse-rifle_aliens_gallery_66c3b161d811c.jpg

That would be dope. Love the movie and the franchise.

I’d love a alien and Andy figure from hot toys

Has HT come out and said they have the license for Romulus? I've loved the original forever and recently went through the whole series. I can say I adored 5 of the 7 films (minus 3 and Resurrection). I need Alien HT figs, but it is hard to come by the old releases.

Has HT come out and said they have the license for Romulus? I've loved the original forever and recently went through the whole series. I can say I adored 5 of the 7 films (minus 3 and Resurrection). I need Alien HT figs, but it is hard to come by the old releases.

Nothing as yet, there’s a possibility though as the movies been quiet successful.

Back