Aliens,Predator and Terminator Q&A (Anything!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's the correct color of an Alien egg? Preferably from Aliens.
I'm watching the movie and some shots it looks like they are green and some look tan.
Anyone have clear pics of the original props or lighted movie stills?

They were a grey/green in the first two movies.

The first shot is from ALIEN, the second...while not the best shot, shows the color from the Queen egg chamber.

The tan coloring came from the lighting.

alien-30-g.jpg

AQGRAB-EGGSACKBEAMPLACEMENTONBEAMSS.jpg

Ahh ok. Thanks Sabres! I thought I went too dark with my egg. Guess I should have done some more research before I sculpted and painted it lol.
Those ones in the background of the first pick look pretty dark. Are they the same color just in low light? They look different too me.

Was typing something about the T-888s in T:TSCC and it got me thinking of how badly a missed opportunity the T-1000 had to kill John Connor in the Pescadero hospital.

The heroes turn to see him strolling up the corridor, and they pause to watch him walk through the bars blocking his way, T-800 doesn't even stand in front of John.
Why didn't the T-1000 shoot John in the head from afar? It seemed like he could have done it before they even noticed he was there! Or is a T-1000's accuracy a bit crap from a certain distance?

Here's a pic I found of the original props. Looks like the eggs where all different colors.
AlienEggs1.jpg

Was typing something about the T-888s in T:TSCC and it got me thinking of how badly a missed opportunity the T-1000 had to kill John Connor in the Pescadero hospital.

The heroes turn to see him strolling up the corridor, and they pause to watch him walk through the bars blocking his way, T-800 doesn't even stand in front of John.
Why didn't the T-1000 shoot John in the head from afar? It seemed like he could have done it before they even noticed he was there! Or is a T-1000's accuracy a bit crap from a certain distance?

Because T-1000's cannot gain mass. In order to extend a finger that far to prick john through the head like the T-1000 in TSCC, part of another part of the body would have to be sucked in to make that possible... That's why I think the T2 T1000 preferred close-up melee attacks :)

Because T-1000's cannot gain mass. In order to extend a finger that far to prick john through the head like the T-1000 in TSCC, part of another part of the body would have to be sucked in to make that possible... That's why I think the T2 T1000 preferred close-up melee attacks :)

he still could have shot him though. The gun was not part of him.

Anyone have a hi-res shot of the interior of the spaceship in Predator 2? I've searched everywhere but couldn't find one.

where can you find the tv versions of movies? looking for Terminator and Terminator 2, remember when I was a child watching the edited versions instead of f-u a--- they said "eat this gum." lol

yeah some of those tv edits are funny, wish I had taped them. too bad DVDs dont add them as another dubbed version, like they add Spanish, Chineses and French versions sometimes.

where can you find the tv versions of movies? looking for Terminator and Terminator 2, remember when I was a child watching the edited versions instead of f-u a--- they said "eat this gum." lol

Yeah i remember seeing those as a kid, and then when i saw the unedited versions i was like "wow, awesome" haha. I always thought he said "eat this scum"

Robocop was always fun too. Like the bathroom scene. "once i even called him.....airhead" haha. So funny.

yeah maybe it was scum, it was so long ago that usually when you watch the film again you have a better understanding.

for Terminator 1 I think if I recall correctly for the arm surgery scene they completely took that out, it went from him opening the light to show his injured eye to him at the sink taking the eye out but omitting the eyeball dropping in the sink part. for shame they never show these again on local network tv!

are there any updates for next years 20th anniversary of Terminator 2, are they releasing any new version DVDs?

my local music shop says they are scheduled to get the new Terminator 2 soundtrack next week, do any of you have it already and can give a review? I hope it's louder than the first release soundtrack in 1991.

Back