Aliens,Predator and Terminator Q&A (Anything!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think his armor looks cooler there, and the chains with the daggers/sharp metal things on the ends of them look awesome. Would have loved to see him wound nikolai with those!

I can live without it. Only one scene in which it interracted with the human characters that NECA will never make, so I wouldn't see the point myself.

THIS:

Armour_HHH_AT_sm.jpg

Is what should have been in the movie!

Yet another reason why HT needs to get crackin' on Tracker. His armor is so badass!

Remember how HT did a "concept" T-600 with new ragged clothes and a slightly altered sculpt? I'd LOVE to see a HT "concept" tracker figure with the slightly different bio and armor with the dagger/chain things!

Hmmm, yeah Wolf might. He was written to be pretty competent unless someone can tell me something stupid he did that I'm forgetting about. Didn't he only die because the morgue guy from CSI New York (the actual name of his profession embarrassingly isn't coming to me) nuked the place?

Hmmm, yeah Wolf might. He was written to be pretty competent unless someone can tell me something stupid he did that I'm forgetting about. Didn't he only die because the morgue guy from CSI New York (the actual name of his profession embarrassingly isn't coming to me) nuked the place?

He would have died anyway; the predalien had pierced him through the abdomen with it's tail.

I thought wolf performed well in an otherwise _____ movie. He's the only reason the movie has any re-watch value at all :lecture

I know, I can't help but snicker every time I look at it :D

It seems like the only preds they're getting the proportions right on are the newer ones, and they still have tiny heads...

Back