Anakin Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the tips DA and customikey. I have an extra CSM I can play around with, and see if I am up to this or not. Otherwise I'm gonna have to seek out professional help. Can either or both of you recommend a website or book that might have more info along these lines? (painting, touchups etc.)
Thanks again. :duff

heres what i did to my Anakin, along with the EL, i sculpted his fringe diferently and repainted his face , hopefully making him look closer to 'turning'
c57ad9b2.jpg

6985ab43.jpg

e4af86f0.jpg

Wow!! Hurricane... that is seriously good work. I love what you did to the hair though seriously.. ballsy move that paid off. It looks great! :clap

And Rage... Mikey sent me to this page back when I was just about to start, and I used that mountain of information to begin my customs.. That page is very informative and will get you primed and ready in no time!!

https://www.rebelscum.com/tony1.asp

Got my exclusive Anakin today!!! Yes! Luke and Anakin in one week. :chew :chew

I still haven't taken Ani out of the box yet but my wife came over and looked at it and the first two things she said were "Wow! Is that real leather?" and "He's wearing lipstick." :banghead

I said, "Yeah they've been talking about that on the internet. Even a Sideshow rep admitted that his lips came out on the dark side...." and then I realized what I said and we both cracked up. If I had a roll of Mentos I would have turned to the camera and frozen at that very moment.

Khev said:
Got my exclusive Anakin today!!! Yes! Luke and Anakin in one week. :chew :chew

I still haven't taken Ani out of the box yet but my wife came over and looked at it and the first two things she said were "Wow! Is that real leather?" and "He's wearing lipstick." :banghead

I said, "Yeah they've been talking about that on the internet. Even a Sideshow rep admitted that his lips came out on the dark side...." and then I realized what I said and we both cracked up. If I had a roll of Mentos I would have turned to the camera and frozen at that very moment.

:mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha

Classic....

That page is really cool, the first time I saw it I was really impressed with how good some of the sculpts actually were, but then of course with the customizers ability to bring them out... the pilot luke is especially cool IMO:

td-lukesnowfront2.jpg

Yeah I hope we get a Snowspeeder pilot Luke before they do the X-Wing attire. Not that I'd complain if it was the latter.

I'm really counting on the ESB figures, along with ROTS Anakin and Obi-Wan, to be the jewels of my collection.

They can't neglect those Padmes though. A Secret Ceremony Padme, end TPM celebration, or any of her queen gowns would make the wife quite happy, and I'd like a Mustafar version to pose with Obi and Ani.

I know we're off topic here, but do you know if there are a lot of differences between the Snowspeeder and X-Wing uniform, besides boots and gloves... Just wondering if Sideshow could release a Luke that could serve doulbe duty on that?

The whole snowspeeder suit is heavier and its got the padded collar. Its pretty different all around from the X-Wing gear, though not necessarily at first glance.

heres my take on the luke hoth pilot thing,with an altered sideshow luke bonce....(this is a work in progress)
8df8695c.jpg

f2d91cbb.jpg

This is the ANAKIN Image thread.

Please post your Luke pics on the LUKE image thread. Thanks

Not to get WAY off topic, but wow, this is impressive! If Sideshow can make her look this good, I will be very happy.

td-leiaboushhhead.jpg

Back