Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why does having to struggle to lift it make it better? lol. Heavy is nice but heavy is also scary when you need to move, assemble, disassemble things.

WOW he came out great. Going to be one of my favorites once I get him. Mine hasn't shipped yet.

I decided Im keeping him. Going to working an extra 20 hours a week for the next couple of months but it should help me pay off the accident costs

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

I believe I just got my shipping notice. Will have him tomorrow after work. I have no idea what to do with the box. I'm totally out of box space, even after doing some serious tetris work in the closet.

Ok here the pics are.

Word of caution....the forearm of Apoc is a separate connector to the bicep (see picture with red circle) and sad to say, it is quite loosy goosy. It goes in to where it won't fall out, but it's not a snug fit....so be careful when you are plugging the wires and alt hands (cannon, chainsaw) in to the forearm. Other than that, and the slight paint knick on the base and another on his right foot, this is a pretty righteous statue.

Also, I think I am going Chainsaw hand primarily...although the canon hand is nice too. I just like more details in statues...and there is more interest and excitement to me looking at the chainsaw over the gun.

Anyways, here are the pics. I love my He-Man btw, but you can see just how small he is compared to Apoc and Skaar. Cheers!!!

ejea1g.jpg

29pzs4k.jpg

11so8q1.jpg

4jxgr4.jpg

2zdra6w.jpg

8zjuwy.jpg

5jtx04.jpg

2mzci90.jpg

Back