ARAGORN HEADSCULPT NOW AVAILABLE (new pics pg. 8)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Aragorn Headsculpt Work-In-Progress Pics

Why is Mr. Erick Sosa strangling him ?. Joking, looks AWESOME, can't wait to see it finished

isn't his eyes a little bigger than 1/6? they look huge.

Considering that all we were led to expect was a variation on the Eastern Promises/Appaloosa sculpt, this is just fantastic! Thanks for the update!

The face is being worked on to look like Viggo Mortenson in LOTR. It's still a work in progress. I will post more pics as they become available.

Thanks.
Eric

RED PLANET TOYS
www.redplanettoys.com

I understand everyone wanting a perfect Aragorn but if we keep nit picking about every little thing I fear Aragorn will never see the light of day.

Eric, your patience and perseverance on our behalf is greatly appreciated! Cannot wait. :aragorn
And yet if Mr. Sosa feels like we are not happy with his work and once again feels like he should start over, waiting is what we will be doing. It is impossible to make all the people happy all of the time. I hope Mr. Sosa and Eric understands this.

Here are a few new work-in-progress pics of Aragorn. Currently Mr. Sosa has been concentrating on Aragorn's face and facial hair. I'm really pleased with the likeness so far. He hopes to have pics of a more completed hair by the weekend.

I did mention everyone's concern about the eyes to Mr. Sosa. He is aware of the size. He said he starts them off large and then begins to adjust them. Comments are definitely welcome, but what everyone must keep in mind that these are all work-in-progess pics. Mr. Sosa told me he hates to show such early pics because most people panic, myself included, think it's not coming out right. He assured me that it is not complete and there is still must tweaking to be done.

I will post more updates as they become available.

Thanks.
Eric

RED PLANET TOYS
www.redplanettoys.com

Back