ARAGORN HEADSCULPT NOW AVAILABLE (new pics pg. 8)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Aragorn Headsculpt Work-In-Progress Pics

Looking great! Thanks for the new pics.

And yes, I agree, these are just WIP pictures from a very talented sculptor. So, nobody panic :hi5:

That is awesome so far! Love the details in the beard, and it is coming along very nicely.

If Sideshow's Aragorn had looked this good, the line would be thriving.

Oh, I'd love to get into all the reasons this line was mishandled! :lol

The sculpting looks marvelous, and I cannot wait to paint one up and start displaying Strider again!

Looking great so far, you can definitely tell he has been focusing on the facial area and beard! Can't wait to see the finished sculpt.

man this is really shaping up to be a great strider sculpt. get your brushes ready for mine michael!

Will you make these available without the neck ? I prefer using an Aragorn without the neck, to make the necklace work without getting stuck.

That looks great!
Aragorn really deserves a great sculpt.
My only comment would be that the jaw looks a bit on the large side.

Looks pretty nice so far! Definitetly can't wait to see the finished sculpt. Is there a certain Limited run that will be available? Or are all the spots taken?

Re: New Aragorn Headsculpt Work-In-Progress Pics (NEW PICS PG. 4)

Greetings:

I just got some new pics of the Aragorn headsculpt from Erick Sosa. The headsculpt looks amazing!

This is 100% completely resculpted face. Mr. Sosa has done an amazing job on the face and facial hair and I think he really captured Aragorn's hair style.

Stay tuned for more.

Eric

RED PLANET TOYS
www.redplanettoys.com

That looks great, i'll be ordering for sure.

Me too!!...wow...ever since I joined this board...I have been inspired to paint and sculpt!!!...this is quite possibly the best 1:1 to 1:6 sculpt...and that is saying ALOT ....especially in these boards....too much talent to name!!!

Back