ARAGORN HEADSCULPT NOW AVAILABLE (new pics pg. 8)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Aragorn Headsculpt Work-In-Progress Pics (NEW PICS PG. 4)

Thanks guys,
My apologies, I know this has taken a while, I don't do commissions anymore since I am very busy working for Yamato and Kotobukiya, but Eric is the coolest guy, and when a friend asks for help , you do so!
I would say we need a few finishing touches on Aragorn, and we will be done very soon.
As for neck-less head I can do that Eric.... email me ;)

Last edited:

Btw...I love the matrix avatar....wonder what your take would be on an agent smith HS....;-)...it would be an instant classic I bet!!!...:)

Btw...I love the matrix avatar....wonder what your take would be on an agent smith HS....;-)...it would be an instant classic I bet!!!...:)

Thanks, funny that you mention it... I have been secretly working on Smith and Neo ( I am huge Matrix fan) , as well as Dean and Sam Winchester for my own private collection of portrait studies ...

I secretly just had a gush moment...I am sending u a pm...:)

That looks phenomenal! One question, are you able to add more detail to the hair? In that I mean making the strands thinner, and less clumpy? Not sure if I am making myself clear.

That looks phenomenal! One question, are you able to add more detail to the hair? In that I mean making the strands thinner, and less clumpy? Not sure if I am making myself clear.

Agreed, he is done for the most part, but the hair will be finessed :wink1:

wow, getting really excited to see the completed pics.
I'd be so honored to own one of these, hope I am lucky enough to be able to order one from you.

That is marvelous!! I'd certainly love to see a neckless version!

I never thought I'd say this about a sculpt: I know Erick sculpts eyes for his own benefit and then smooths the eyes over as a last step, leaving the position to the painter. In this case, I wouldn't object in the least if the sculpted eyes stayed. The more I look at this head, the more impressed I am at what Mr. Sosa has put into it. Heart and soul.

Back