Statue ARH Conan W/Slave Girl and 8FT Snake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heard your not on SF anymore hahahaha

Correct
Neither ARH nor Randy Bowen visit these sites either

Now that I think about it, Sideshow doesn't have a real direct voice on SF, and I only see Sideshow Alex here from time to time.

Lets get back on topic,
Never mind all this talk, if you don't like the products we make I'm not forcing anyone to buy them. I just let our sculpts, quality, service, do the talking.

We are pleased to announce this years release of ARH Studios statues by Sideshow Collectibles!

Here are the measurements as per your request, as many of you have been asking us about the actual size and weight of the statues.
The weight is TBD as its in the early stage of production. Our new Angel will go up for order sometime soon by Sideshow Collectibles.
For this year, all of these statues were shown at this years NYCC and the response has been tremendous.

We thank you for your support of ARH Studios and we hope you enjoy our products.

We like to thank Sideshow Collectibles to be our partner and distributor of our products. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Alex A
ARH Studios

Conan the Sacrifice Stand alone with base

SSC SKU 902157

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/conan-conan-the-sacrifice-arh-studios-902157/

The Snake/girl/Big base dio
SSC SKU902158

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/conan-snake-and-slave-girl-arh-studios-902158/

Ares God of War
SSC SKU 902156

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/ares-the-god-of-war-arh-studios-902156/

Mino
SSC SKU 902159

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/minotaurus-arh-studios-902159/

Angel of Darkness
SSC YTB

Mods please ban this guy!!!! This is just crazy. Snitch about commissions. Please Ban!

If you cry, whimper and moan a little harder maybe someone will pay attention to you, little girl :violin

snot.jpg

I'll come back in august when this nonsense stops. When i receive my statues,yes i bought all three,i will participate on this thread again.

What happened to the left eye on the Minotaur? Kind of hard to see on the productpage, is it stitched together?

It certainly got silly in here. Look, if you don't like the statue, then leave the thread. What's the point of thread crapping?

I like Conan, I like the snake, but the girl and the price are not for me. That said, ARH is doing nice work with the mythological stuff, and I appreciate the fantasy theme they're exploring.

@SAB: It was a reference to these posts, I found it odd that wolf-brother was publicizing the fact that he was commissioning copyrighted material and that Averone was encouraging others to do the same

Obviously, with the exception of original characters or public properties, commissioned pieces are unlicensed and are illegal to sell unless the seller pays licensing fees and gets approval for said pieces from Conan Properties International which the company that owns Conan intellectual property (logos, characters, names and distinctive likenesses)

You must be fun at parties

lmfao I just popped in here after being MIA for a while…lol people are bringing up effin intellectual property rights ahahahaha…like ***** he's makin 2/3 heads for his own private thing..cmon now man..***** about the girl (though lets be fair the updated version looks fine imo)..***** about the price..but to bring that up is comical..like ur grasping at straws with that…this piece is impressive..bottom line

in an unrelated note, AV i have a question for you..if i was interested in purchasing the spartacus statue from you guys and getting troy or someone to make me a custom andy whitfield head…how could one go about that process?

All this talk about commissioning head sculpts have me thinking of paying for an Arnie head sculpt. :lol

It'd be easy. All they need to do is change the face, take off the earrings and keep the leather crown over his forehead. Wouldnt take much work.

in an unrelated note, AV i have a question for you..if i was interested in purchasing the spartacus statue from you guys and getting troy or someone to make me a custom andy whitfield head…how could one go about that process?

PM sent to you.

They are not haters, they are trying to convince themselves not to buy. Cause usually you say don't like it and move on,not page long articles why I or you should not buy it.

Well, I spent a few words about this dio both here and on SF, not because I need to convince myself not to buy (?) but just cause I like statues and I like to comment and share my opinion, that's why we are on a forum I'd say. I know this post wasn't for me, but I just wanted to share this point of view.
I could seem harsh but honestly I think this diorama sums up all that I do NOT want to have in a statue. But it's just my opinion, I fully understand that other people might like this, nothing bad about it, it's mostly down to personal taste. One other thing to consider is that if I bother to give that opinion -in this thread, with the risk of being skinned :D - it's probably 'cause from a collector point of view, I can see ARH potential and give my idea of why/how that potential is not used in this diorama, that could be constructive.

Doubt anyone will raise a stink for a very limited private commission of an extra head for a licensed piece. The head alone is worthless without the rest.

Anyhow, I am curious what a commisionned frazetta or buscema head would look like on this. Might make me dive later on.

Back