Article: Alien VS Predator Predator - Machiko Noguchi, She-Predator - Premium Format(TM) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That reminds me... In the book, AvP: Prey, Dachande (the main predator character) tells of his first experience mating and how the female pred accidentally through him across the room while they were getting it on because the females are so much larger than the males.

....another reason to read the book

is there pictures HAHAHA

You would have to customise it which could cause damage.
No one will know how easy/hard that would be until she ships.

Thanks for the heads up Collectorcol. I don't think I'll be customising her. No talent for it. Was thinking if you don't like the low cut netting you could display her with no netting like the original concept piece.

Sideshow discount codes don't work on new preorders.
Yes, you now receive RP when using a code.

Points will only be awarded on the cash part if your order.
$400 item with a $20 code earns you $380 worth of RP.

Ordered the regular from AE today...now the wait.
I thought about something at work; didn't Machiko carry a revolver with her in the novels? I was thinking that would have made a much cooler EX than the "ceremonial knife".

Re: Machiko She-Predator PF

Ok just ordered... Dint try the code. Exclusive is what i wanted for this so will use code for something else...

Ordered the regular from AE today...now the wait.
I thought about something at work; didn't Machiko carry a revolver with her in the novels? I was thinking that would have made a much cooler EX than the "ceremonial knife".

just found this At AVP Prey, Noguchi used an 12.5 smith revolver as her primary weapon. In AVP War, Noguchi uses Predator weapons and armor, such as a Plasma Caster and Wrist Blades, as well as some other weapons. She also uses a customized Bio Mask and Predator Armor made just for her by the Predators once they accepted her in their ranks.

Yes that wood have looked sweet, her hanging on to that or maybe a hideway but where? I would have preferred a Shuriken.

The Ceremonial Knife does not Scream Exclusive as far as I and a lot of other collectors are concern but I will not let that detract from this piece and owning it, so at the end of the day get the EX + ES never dictated how I collect anyway, if I want it, I get it

Be Cool Kibishi
Al

Yes all Great answers but the Original was from Dante's Inferno based in the 14th century, for myself from Lady Death, the quote just before she inters Hell, Good Times HAHAHA

Be Cool
Al

It was from the Inferno "Hell" part of the Divine Comedy, just the movie was called "Dante's Inferno" I believe.

The Ceremonial Knife does not Scream Exclusive as far as I and a lot of other collectors are concern but I will not let that detract from this piece and owning it, so at the end of the day get the EX + ES never dictated how I collect anyway, if I want it, I get it
Oh, the EX did not detract from the piece at all; I was just "shoulda-coulda-woulda" thinking. This is probably one of the best sculpted statues I have seen in a very long time and right when I saw it the nostalgia of the character kicked in full-drive. I remember reading these books under my desk in high school way back in 1995.

The only thing that detracted me from getting the EX was knowing that I was going to drop several hundred $$$ extra to have a custom breastplate sculpted onto her and painted by a professional and wanting to avoid California's 9% sales tax. Gosh, I really hope the paint apps come out amazing because I don't want to drop another $100+ having her face painted as well. :pray:

Back