Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

It really surprises me HT it on a BATMAN license. I mean they love Batman almost as much as Iron man :dunno

It still is under the as VGM lne which hot toys dont care for.

Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

Yeah, they really don't :(

Yep, I am an SSC collector now with all Cobra, SW and DC 1/6 stuff preordered/incoming.

Go to hell, Iron toys Chan.

Im done waiting for this, This was a figure i really wanted, Honestly i dont care if its Arkham Asylum, City or Origins, i just wanted that style Batman in 1/6 format and its been years. Nothing!!!

Just Iron Man Figures. You have a Pepper Pots figure and "mansion attack stark" but nothing from this license

Yep, I am an SSC collector now with all Cobra, SW and DC 1/6 stuff preordered/incoming.

Go to hell, Iron toys Chan.

Iron Man Toys can keep their craptacular figures. I've been waiting for an excuse to take a break from this hobby, and I think I have one now :lol.

Im done waiting for this, This was a figure i really wanted, Honestly i dont care if its Arkham Asylum, City or Origins, i just wanted that style Batman in 1/6 format and its been years. Nothing!!!

Just Iron Man Figures. You have a Pepper Pots figure and "mansion attack stark" but nothing from this license

It's just a shame that the Arkham figures have been abandoned like this. I just hope and pray that Hot Toys doesn't cancel the line later on.

It's just a shame that the Arkham figures have been abandoned like this. I just hope and pray that Hot Toys doesn't cancel the line later on.

They tease us every few months with images of accesories or the back of Jokers body but NOTHING OFFICIAL! They wont even say on record its offically happening!? Whats the holdup?

This could be a great addition to there VGM line and be massive!!! I just dont get it! Iv been holding out in hopes of this but... im at a loss.

Can someone in Hong Kong please just kick Chan in the crotch as hard as possible? If you could, it would also be great if you could translate the following after doing so: "feel the pain of one thousand Arkham fans. Feel it, experience it, and learn from it."

Wow, just doing more Iron Man. We're living a collectible satire now. :lol

BRB I'mma go into the Marvel section and start a "HAWT IRON TOYZ-MOVIE MASSACREPIECE SERIES #1,000,000-PEPPER POOTER 1/6th scale Collectable Figer" since THAT'S WHAT THEY ****ING ANNOUNCE!

Well get the little kid from Iron Man 3 before we get anything from Arkham.

New interview from Howard chan one thing was made clear
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131651

HT's will focus on Iron Man more than any other line. :lecture

Pretty much what i'd expect from

s8we.png

Good morning, gents. A happy Iron Man day to all of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back