Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

You make it sound like Bruce Wayne is someone without his suit. Bruce Wayne can never fight without his batsuit. it's something mental despite being trained at reach peak mental prowess.

Tony when without his suit, drives flashy cars, hot women, lotsa bling blings & cocktails & build gadgets as a hobby. He's enjoying life while not on duty.

Bruce Wayne on the other hand had to fake all that just to look normal to hide himself from his cosplaying dark hobby.

Both of them are rich kids but Tony is a better inventor, businessmen, ecologist & a better playa.

Bruce just shove everything to his uncle, R&D head & his butler. Man i still remember he shares the same bed as Robin though it's just in the comics.

Both are cool but in human form Tony > Bruce. In Hero form IM > Batman in terms of power but Batman > IM in terms of respect.

Fair nuff? :goodpost:

Stark isn't **** without the suit.

Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

I still can't believe this became a defending Iron Man thread.

HT is milking IM not mainly because there's many models but because they know people will buy them. Having many variants just a tool for HT to milk them. Also the fact HT makes the best IM in the market.

Hasbro been making small IM for decades you don't see them making so many variants because they know they can't see with their cr@ppy IM.

So far the other IM that's decent would be the statue by Kotobukiya.

One simple reason why IM can outsell BM is because you can put 10 ironman variants on 1 shelve and it'd look good. Put 10 Batman variants on the same shelve you won't get the same result. Thus people might collect 1 or 2 Batman but they don't mind having more Ironmans.

The only reason IM sells more than Batman & effectively is the bread winner for HT is because there are ten thousand variants you can make of the suit and that's exactly what they are doing

They know IM isn't always going to sell the amount it is now, hence the multitude of figures being pushed through the production line

Batman will ALWAYS be bigger than IM in western culture, it's a fact.

The original tony stark looked like a twat haha

Oh my god we get it Iron Man makes money.

just stating the facts. i'm on neutral not defending anyone.

there's a reason why everybody knows Tony Stark is Ironman but nobody knows Bruce Wayne is Batman.

Tony is brave enough to reveal his true identity while Bruce Wayne had to hide his dirty secrets which affects his life.

Both are good but i say Ironman is what people want to be, Batman is someone they'd like to have in their city.

I still can't believe this became a defending Iron Man thread.

just stating the facts. i'm on neutral not defending anyone.

there's a reason why everybody knows Tony Stark is Ironman but nobody knows Bruce Wayne is Batman.

Tony is brave enough to reveal his true identity while Bruce Wayne had to hide his dirty secrets which affects his life.

Both are good but i say Ironman is what people want to be, Batman is someone they'd like to have in their city.

Stop contradicting yourself.

That's everything Bruce Wayne/Batman is. Except Bruce came first. Tony stark is just a re-iteration of Bruce Wayne in a robot suit

Billionaire, Playboy, Philantropist?

But well... with Extremist, he and the suit are one.

That's everything Bruce Wayne/Batman is. Except Bruce came first. Tony stark is just a re-iteration of Bruce Wayne in a robot suit

Exactly. These Iron Man fluffers are like bed bugs. It's bad enough overrated Iron Man is burying Batman in the market, we don't need people in this thread defending him.

Because:

1.Most IM fans are pop culture fans, they buy until the heat turns cold. Since every 2-3 years a new IM related movie comes out, the heat won't turn cold.

2.People don't mind having as many IM as they get. On the other hand people starts selling their Batman when a new version come out. Even the 1st IM which is less superior & facing paint problem still fetch high price compared to Batman price dropping for his inferior early Batsuits. Both have their flaws yet 1 is still highly sought after while the other everyone's trying to get rid of him.

there are other reasons but these 2 alone guarantee profit. Unless some other company can come up with more superior IM products.

but of course Batman stuffs like Batmobile will always be highly sough after.

Oh my god we get it Iron Man makes money.

Bruce Wayne being a playboy is just to cover up his dark secrets and make him look normal... to him it's a waste of time instead of enjoying it.

Bruce Wayne being a playboy is just to cover up his dark secrets and make him look normal... to him it's a waste of time instead of enjoying it.

You obviously don't understand Batman at all.

Stop trolling the thread with this nonsense already.

lol now you're blaming IM fans for Batman's downfall. well you should blame DC for not coming up with crossovers to increase Batman's publicity like they did with Avengers.

But hey you are getting the classic Batman so it's not that bad. Medicom's doing few Batmans. Then you have all the statues you can collect. And also the Hot Wheels.

Exactly. These Iron Man fluffers are like bed bugs. It's bad enough overrated Iron Man is burying Batman in the market, we don't need people in this thread defending him.

Not to mention Tony stark is less interesting as a character. He's just a rich boy without anything that made him want to be what he is. Sure he made the suit but they had to give him something other wise it may as well by Bruce Wayne in the suit

Not only is Bruce better because of his story and his inner anguish which makes him what he is, character building and what-not, he's a brilliant detective (not shown so much in the nolan trilogy) but there is more history to the characters than the recent incarnations (Bale & Downey)

Which is what you seem to be basing your arguments off

Last edited:

I watched Batman movies & Animated and abit of the 60's Batman. Never have i seen Bruce Wayne being a genuine playboy. He had a bad childhood memory & has been pretty much antisocial in most of the movies.

You obviously don't understand Batman at all.

Stop trolling the thread with this nonsense already.

lol now you're blaming IM fans for Batman's downfall. well you should blame DC for not coming up with crossovers to increase Batman's publicity like they did with Avengers.

But hey you are getting the classic Batman so it's not that bad. Medicom's doing few Batmans. Then you have all the statues you can collect. And also the Hot Wheels.

I find crossovers hacky. Batman doesn't require a superteam, he's Batman. The reason Iron Man is so popular since it got plugged constantly and it's geared toward children. This whole Avengers movement is the most irritating thing since Twilight.

well batman is really hard for kids to understand, while ironman, everyone wants an ironman suit like what Tony is wearing.

also the color tone of ironman is more attractive to kids.

nobody wants to be Bruce Wayne and everyone wants to be Tony Stark.

Tony is clearly the winner & playa.

2094658-bat_glare_by_war_journalist_d3051fa.jpg

You asked for it.

I watched Batman movies & Animated and abit of the 60's Batman. Never have i seen Bruce Wayne being a genuine playboy. He had a bad childhood memory & has been pretty much antisocial in most of the movies.

You just don't get what makes Batman unique, and better than dumb **** Iron Man. No one cares about Iron Man as a person. Batman is one of the most damaged heroes of all time which is why people are drawn to him since we all can relate to the pain of loss. Iron Man is some ****** bag rich guy that flys around in a red toaster that didn't need to do nothing but build his outer shell superhero persona instead of building it from the outside in.

2714727-batman_vs_iron_man_34070307132.png

Well i did mention in terms of Respect Batman deserves more than IM.

But comparing Tony vs Bruce, Batman vs Ironman, it's pretty clear. Bruce does virtually nothing when he's not Batman. Tony is doing everything when he's not Ironman. And Tony in suit is everything Batman + all his gadgets.

Bruce/Batman = Work Hard. Someone you want as your employee.

Tony/Ironman = Work Smart. Someone you want to be.

Not only is Bruce better because of his story and his inner anguish which makes him what he is, character building and what-not, he's a brilliant detective (not shown so much in the nolan trilogy) but there is more history to the characters than the recent incarnations (Bale & Downey)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back