Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

I never doubted Batman/Bruce's efforts.

Just the sad truth is Ironman is superior than Batman. Unless Batman gets hold of one of the suits.

Can we just admit it's a hellva a lot harder being Batman than Iron Man?

Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

So true. Nobody knew who the hell ironman was til the movie came out. Now people are hoping all over his golden plated nuts. Also Loki fan girls need to chill to. That's also ridiculous .

UGHHHH it makes me sick, he's so friggin weird looking.

Just the sad truth is Ironman is superior than Batman. Unless Batman gets hold of one of the suits.

You views don't surprise me since you honestly believe Duncan Macleod is better than Connor Macleod. You really live in your own field of potatoes don't you?

The way HT is doing so many iron man suits reminds me of how companies like to put out a bunch of variations of batman with stupid gimmicks.

Can't wait for rollerblade ironman.

Another thing, Iron Man's villains are very forgettable compared to the Gotham lineup. That goes for a lot of villains compared to Batman.

Other than the Mandarin, I couldn't name one.

He revealed his identity after fighting who? His bald employer? Had he fought joker or a stronger villian in the mcu like venom he wouldn't even try to expose himself.

Nope. Batman would destroy ironman. He's one step ahead of the game. Don't let those Nolan movies fool you batman isn't a *****. He is ruthless and calculating. Can't wait for batfan to get here.

The way HT is doing so many iron man suits reminds me of how companies like to put out a bunch of variations of batman with stupid gimmicks.

Can't wait for rollerblade ironman.

I didn't know it was officially announced??!! Awesome!! I'm buying 2!! :hi5:

Nope. Batman would destroy ironman. He's one step ahead of the game. Don't let those Nolan movies fool you batman isn't a *****. He is ruthless and calculating. Can't wait for batfan to get here.

I've been sitting here waiting for him to pop in and tear him a new one.

:slap

i don't have any of the HT IM or BM, if you want to talk about culture batman has longer history & deeper influence, IM has been around for long but Popped thanks to the movie has now gathered more pop fans than BM.

That being said despite the great performance of the Brokeback mountain guy, I still felt the animated series & Time Burton Batman is more enjoyable. I never liked IM Movies and the Avenger's just a mess.

But since we're comparing hero to hero, Tony to Bruce i have to state the facts. Ironman just looks way better than Batman.

You hit it on the head man.

I didn't forget or intentionally leave it out, it's just on a level with what Bruce Wayne could have created himself if he wanted.

Like i said Tony Stark is just a re-iteration of Bruce Wayne except he made a flying robot suit instead of the batsuit and everything else (like the batwing, batmobile, all his equipment etc) They had to make him different in some way or what would be the point in making him at all?

You forgot/intentionally left out Tony's Genius & dedication to his hobby.

Why would Bruce Wayne waste his time pretending all that he could just tell people he is sick and need to stay at home or something. But then the actor wouldn't get his exposure time.

I think if you get to choose, you'd rather be Shallow Tony than Sad ole Bruce right?

Anyway the only Batman i like is the 1989 & animated series. I'm not a Nolan fan nor am i IM fan.

And Batman came before Iron Man not the other way round

:slap

i don't have any of the HT IM or BM, if you want to talk about culture batman has longer history & deeper influence, IM has been around for long but Popped thanks to the movie has now gathered more pop fans than BM.

That being said despite the great performance of the Brokeback mountain guy, I still felt the animated series & Time Burton Batman is more enjoyable. I never liked IM Movies and the Avenger's just a mess.

But since we're comparing hero to hero, Tony to Bruce i have to state the facts. Ironman just looks way better than Batman.

Batman has been out since the 40s. He has more fans. The dark knight destroyed iron man when it first came out and to this day is dubed the best superhero movie ever. Your lack of knowledge of batman disturbs me.

Duncan is better than Connor. Don't think he's superior because he had the 100 year edge over Duncan.

You belittle Duncan just because he stars in a small time TV series not a Cult Hollywood movie.

To be fair we shouldn't judge them based on End Game because the fight was scripted. Comparing Highlander 1 vs Highlander Series 1 would show a fairer comparison since there's no conflict in interest between the 2. You can say in End Game he intentionally lost to Duncan but since there's no "Real" fight between them, you can also say that Duncan is better because he won the villain in the 1st episode when Connor got hit down the river by some hidden weapon. he'd be dead in if there wasn't a river to escape from.

You views don't surprise me since you honestly believe Duncan Macleod is better than Connor Macleod. You really live in your own field of potatoes don't you?

Duncan is better than Connor. Don't think he's superior because he had the 100 year edge over Duncan.

You belittle Duncan just because he stars in a small time TV series not a Cult Hollywood movie.

To be fair we shouldn't judge them based on End Game because the fight was scripted. Comparing Highlander 1 vs Highlander Series 1 would show a fairer comparison since there's no conflict in interest between the 2. You can say in End Game he intentionally lost to Duncan but since there's no "Real" fight between them, you can also say that Duncan is better because he won the villain in the 1st episode when Connor got hit down the river by some hidden weapon. he'd be dead in if there wasn't a river to escape from.

I'm done responding to you since you're just a goddamn fool on both subjects.

Which ever statement did i say IM has longer history than Batman?

Dark Knight the best superhero movie ever? What a Joke. Nolan's Overrated. It got a Boost when Joker died in real life. I admit he did a great job on Joker. Some superman fan would come and tell you Reeves Superman is the best superhero movie ever. Then Hellboy fan would come and tell you otherwise. In terms of art & camera works, Tim Burton >>> Nolan.

It's something like the Crows, the movie wouldn't have gotten it's cult if Brandon wasn't killed while filming the movie.

Batman has been out since the 40s. He has more fans. The dark knight destroyed iron man when it first came out and to this day is dubed the best superhero movie ever. Your lack of knowledge of batman disturbs me.

:dance

Fine with me.

Your mindset is fixed:

1.Batman > Ironman
2.Connor Macleod > Duncan Macleod
3.Grey Fox > Raiden MGS4 & Revengence

hard as a rock. i doubt any sensible discussion would change that belief.

the way you discuss is like trying to win a debate. me at least i pointed the pro's & cons on both sides of the coin to make it fair.

I'm done responding to you since you're just a goddamn fool on both subjects.

Yea I do agree that burton movies are better but what I was trying to say is that audiences prefer batman to iron man.

What the hell is going on in this thread.
Are we talking about highlander now?

Off topic but for the record, nobody disagreed with you that Raiden would beat Gray Fox. You actually said MGS4 Raiden would beat Gray Fox with one foot. Which isn't true either. MGSR Raiden would easily beat Gray Fox nobody contended that statement

But yeah Batman > Iron Man any day of the week

:dance

Fine with me.

Your mindset is fixed:

1.Batman > Ironman
2.Connor Macleod > Duncan Macleod
3.Grey Fox > Raiden MGS4 & Revengence

hard as a rock. i doubt any sensible discussion would change that belief.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back