Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

Please go to the Marvel section and stop the incessant trolling. I'd rather read bellyaching on why this figure is never coming out.

Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

That being said, Batman deserves more respect. However Ironman is the Playa. I don't know who in the right mind would wanna be in Batman's shoe.

You just don't get what makes Batman unique, and better than dumb **** Iron Man. No one cares about Iron Man as a person. Batman is one of the most damaged heroes of all time which is why people are drawn to him since we all can relate to the pain of loss. Iron Man is some ****** bag rich guy that flys around in a red toaster that didn't need to do nothing but build his outer shell superhero persona instead of building it from the outside in.

just stating the facts. i'm on neutral not defending anyone.

there's a reason why everybody knows Tony Stark is Ironman but nobody knows Bruce Wayne is Batman.

Tony is brave enough to reveal his true identity while Bruce Wayne had to hide his dirty secrets which affects his life.

Both are good but i say Ironman is what people want to be, Batman is someone they'd like to have in their city.

Iron+Man+v+Batman.+small+I+prefer+Iron+Man+small_0bdf26_4587973.jpg

That being said, Batman deserves more respect. However Ironman is the Playa. I don't know who in the right mind would wanna be in Batman's shoe.

You are one odd bird.

Do you even know what troll means? We're having a discussion here.

And how do you know the figure is never coming out? It's merely being delayed. If the Classic Batman sells well, i'm sure the figure will see his daylight. So if you want the figure out please encourage more friends to purchase the Batman & Robin, & the batmobile.

Who here want to have the Animated Batman 1/6 raise a finger.

Please go to the Marvel section and stop the incessant trolling. I'd rather read bellyaching on why this figure is never coming out.

The only reason Iron Man is pulling in more revenue than Batman is for the simple fact they are able to pull in more revenue since there is dozens of more variants than Batman and on paper looks more popular, the end.

You are trolling since you want to turn this into a Iron Man sausage fest and everyone in here are pretty big Batman fans and just don't want the I M word spoken in here with glorification involved. Why is that hard to understand?

You sir, wanted to be Batman, which is odd. i said Batman deserve more respect in ealier post which you probably missed it coz you got all heat up when i wrote Ironman > Batty.

I would rather be remote controlling a suit than fight on site with my life.

You are one odd bird.

Sorry, I should of put odd spud.

but he doesn't 'do nothing' does he. He's down in his batcave watching the city, or pretending to be a playboy to keep face or attending charity ***** to further direct notion away from himself.

It would have been a better argument if you just said you preferred Tony Stark because your obviously fairly shallow and prefer a no brainer

also just because he doesn't want to be a playboy doesn't detract from the fact that he is because that's what he does, just to quote the movie 'it's what you do that defines you'

Tony Stark is a bell end who you have to try and like because he thinks he's 'da man' when really without the suit he's just be another rich boy

Well i did mention in terms of Respect Batman deserves more than IM.

But comparing Tony vs Bruce, Batman vs Ironman, it's pretty clear. Bruce does virtually nothing when he's not Batman. Tony is doing everything when he's not Ironman. And Tony in suit is everything Batman + all his gadgets.

Bruce/Batman = Work Hard. Someone you want as your employee.

Tony/Ironman = Work Smart. Someone you want to be.

Do you think majority people will keep every HT Batman variants even if they released 20 of them? Putting 20 IM in a shelf is very different from putting 20 BM variants in a shelf.

OK now i see how much you dislike IM because he took the spotlight out of BM.

However i hated IM even more because he took the spotlight out of everybody else! :mad:

The only reason Iron Man is pulling in more revenue than Batman is for the simple fact they are able to pull in more revenue since there is dozens of more variants than Batman and on paper looks more popular, the end.

You are trolling since you want to turn this into a Iron Man sausage fest and everyone in here are pretty big Batman fans and just don't want the I M word spoken in here with glorification involved. Why is that hard to understand?

Can we just admit it's a hellva a lot harder being Batman than Iron Man?

Do you think majority people will keep every HT Batman variants even if they released 20 of them? Putting 20 IM in a shelf is very different from putting 20 BM variants in a shelf.

However i hated IM even more because he took the spotlight out of everybody else! :mad:

Yes.

Duh!!! Iron man's suit does all the work. Batman is human and can pull off inhuman feats lol.

Duh!!! Iron man's suit does all the work. Batman is human and can pull off inhuman feats lol.

And in the stories, people have said that he hits like someone with superhuman strength. Iron Man could be a big fatso in the suit and still be Iron Man. When you think about it, the suit is the superhero and not the guy inside.

Anyone can be Iron Man. But there can only be one Batman.

There is some truth in this sentence.

People are annoyed because IM is not as good as Batman.

It's most likely people like you who have come into the picture since the newest movies, who i'm sure didn't really give 2 squirts of piss about IM before now are so far up IM *** they can taste the reactor.

You forgot/intentionally left out Tony's Genius & dedication to his hobby.

Why would Bruce Wayne waste his time pretending all that he could just tell people he is sick and need to stay at home or something. But then the actor wouldn't get his exposure time.

I think if you get to choose, you'd rather be Shallow Tony than Sad ole Bruce right?

Anyway the only Batman i like is the 1989 & animated series. I'm not a Nolan fan nor am i IM fan.

but he doesn't 'do nothing' does he. He's down in his batcave watching the city, or pretending to be a playboy to keep face or attending charity ***** to further direct notion away from himself.

It would have been a better argument if you just said you preferred Tony Stark because your obviously fairly shallow and prefer a no brainer

also just because he doesn't want to be a playboy doesn't detract from the fact that he is because that's what he does, just to quote the movie 'it's what you do that defines you'

Tony Stark is a bell end who you have to try and like because he thinks he's 'da man' when really without the suit he's just be another rich boy

just stating the facts. i'm on neutral not defending anyone.

there's a reason why everybody knows Tony Stark is Ironman but nobody knows Bruce Wayne is Batman.

Tony is brave enough to reveal his true identity while Bruce Wayne had to hide his dirty secrets which affects his life.

Both are good but i say Ironman is what people want to be, Batman is someone they'd like to have in their city.

Excuse me!? Tony stark doesn't live in the world batman does.. Bruce revealed his identity he would have those phycho villians after him. Tony stark just gets more star power. It's true that dcu especially batman has a much darker world than marvel. Tony stark wouldn't have the ***** to reveal himself if he came face to face with joker in fear that he will be found out.

It's most likely people like you who have come into the picture since the newest movies, who i'm sure didn't really give 2 squirts of piss about IM before now are so far up IM *** they can taste the reactor.

You hit it on the head man.

Excuse me!? Tony stark doesn't live in the world batman does.. Bruce revealed his identity he would have those phycho villians after him. Tony stark just gets more star power. It's true that dcu especially batman has a much darker world than marvel. Tony stark wouldn't have the ***** to reveal himself if he came face to face with joker in fear that he will be found out.

Another thing, Iron Man's villains are very forgettable compared to the Gotham lineup. That goes for a lot of villains compared to Batman.

Other than the Mandarin, I couldn't name one.

So true. Nobody knew who the hell ironman was til the movie came out. Now people are hoping all over his golden plated nuts. Also Loki fan girls need to chill to. That's also ridiculous .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back