Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

you need to provide some statistic to show that is true.

batman has long history of followers but IM has his share of followers since the movie & avengers boom.

it's like comparing Android vs ios.

Yea I do agree that burton movies are better but what I was trying to say is that audiences prefer batman to iron man.

Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

Just "looks" way better? So you're basing this on appearance? For starters, absolutely not. He's got an uninspired suit of armor that looks like it was made from the scraps of some LA gangbanger's car after it hit the impound lot, and topped it off by having one of Flavor Flav's gold plated frying pans smash him in the face.

Batman, on the other hand, has an appearance that's based entirely on strategy. From the Bat motif (to intimidate) to the large symbol being placed dead center on his chest (to protect), and the cape (to disorient), and the belt (to assist); everything is there for a reason, and he manages to be an incredibly threatening visage. Even in the interpretations where he doesn't really on the shadows to bring the point home, the odds are that you're still going to be scared ****less if you come across this tall, athletic nutcase who dresses up like an animal and hunts you for a living.

The fact of the matter is that Iron Man is a *****. Everything about Tony Stark is the antithesis of what it means to be a hero. Even after his "epiphany" he's still a self-centered ******* who thinks he's better than everyone else. On top of all that, he gave up his calling, if we were talking about films. I begrudged The Lone Ranger because The Lone Ranger have up being The Lone Ranger, and I like The Lone Ranger a hell of a lot more than Iron Man, so you'd better believe I'm going to begrudge Iron Man for doing the same thing.

That being said, the first Iron Man is still my favorite Marvel film; probably because he, at the very least, tried to change in that one. In the rest, it's like he reverts to being a narcissistic *******, and it defeats the whole purpose of him becoming a changed man in Iron Man. Bottom line: Batman is the world's greatest detective. Iron Man lets people blow his ****ing homes up. We have a winner.

read again friend. I said Raiden Revengence would beat Gray Fox with one foot, not MGS4 Raiden.

Off topic but for the record, nobody disagreed with you that Raiden would beat Gray Fox. You actually said MGS4 Raiden would beat Gray Fox with one foot. Which isn't true either. MGSR Raiden would easily beat Gray Fox nobody contended that statement

But yeah Batman > Iron Man any day of the week

Tony Stark might be a genius, but he's a technical genius, he isn't the renaissance man that Bruce Wayne is. On top of his intellect, he's got an impeccable sense of deduction, he's a brilliant strategist, an expert in various forms of combat, and, on top of that, a brilliant technical genius, as well, having engineered all of his own tools, as well.

Any way you shake it, Iron Man is going down.

Well ok whatever slight mix up, you still did say MGS4 Raiden would easily beat Gray Fox and tried to imply we said the MGSR wouldn't, which never happened.

Off topic anyways

read again friend. I said Raiden Revengence would beat Gray Fox with one foot, not MGS4 Raiden.

Tony Stark wasn't brave enough to reveal his identity, he was just too damn lazy to keep it a secret.

I think this potato's gotten a little dicey since the famine all those years ago.

If we talk about HT, i doubt anybody would disagree the 1st time HT came up with Ironman 1/6 it was like Wow. No 1/6 figure had that kind of detail & paint job prior IM release, and don't forget the lights.

i have my doubts over those suits that had like 3 seconds of exposure. i also don't think patriot looks any good with the color tone.

HT Batman is cool, but looks the same if you don't look closer. Even the joker looks about the same other than the outfits. HT don't even have the confidence to release other Batman Movie Batman other than 1989.

Really? They've released figures from all three Nolan films, as well as 89, and the 60's television show. I'd say that about sums up confidence. Plus, they have the licenses for Returns and Arkham. The issue is that they won't stop sucking Iron Man's *** fumes long enough to do anything with the latter.

Because there making as much money out of this IM fad before the well runs dry

I did say MGS4 Raiden would easily beat Gray Fox because of Technology advancement. i never implied you guys saying MGSR wouldn't. Many people thinks Gray Fox can win MGSR.

Some people do think Gray Fox is godlike because MGS was the game that gave them huge impact on gaming.

I don't want to be fanboyish but technology advance way too much in MGS world. I still couldn't really accept how powerful Raiden became in MGS4 compared to MGS2. MGSR turned the whole thing into a Superman show.

But of course Gray Fox would own Raiden MGS2 with 1 finger. And snake would be able to talk Raiden into committing sepukku.

Well ok whatever slight mix up, you still did say MGS4 Raiden would easily beat Gray Fox and tried to imply we said the MGSR wouldn't, which never happened.

Off topic anyways

This dude has been trolling multiple threads for a while now.

aint' gonna happen friend. IM is the next Batman. And he've got all his pals from Marvel to support him. Hulk, Black Widow, Thor, Captain America.

Batman is still a one man show. At most he teamed up with the now irrelevant Superman. Until there's a DC crossover movie Batman's probably gonna fade into black again should Christian Bale decides not to play as Batman.

IM is on the right track with the right formula, it's hard to mess it up. While Batman messed up more than 1 time in the 90's.

Because there making as much money out of this IM fad before the well runs dry

i see it as a habit of yours to accuse anyone of disagreeing with you or having negative views as trolling.

at least i'm trying to be fair and not extremely biased totally one sided in a discussion.

:lecture

This dude has been trolling multiple threads for a while now.

Seeing as you made your point and you keep inciting arguments with everyone, it's trolling at this point.

I'd report you at this point, but like always it would fall on deaf ears.

Potato French fry I see that you have an opinion and all but your just blatantly saying that iron man is better when fact is he isn't . Just because hot toys sucks his nuts doesn't mean the rest of the world does.

Yay batfan is here.

Iron Man on the right track? He's a ****ing idiot. I've got over 40 different suits of armor (which we know of from Hot Toys' ****ing obnoxious behavior), and, rather than use them to defend my home, I'm going to leave them locked in the basement while the rest of my house gets blown into the ocean after I callously gave everyone who wants to harm me my home address, because I want a cool plot device for the end of the movie, which I will then proceed to blow up, because I'm Iron Man, and I'm ****ing stupid. Superman will never be irrelevant, either. He's the entire reason that any of these characters exist, so mind your tongue, friendo.

i did say Batman deserves more respect than IM more than 1 time, does it sound like i'm blatantly biased with Ironman?

Let's compare Batman Darknight Return part 2 vs Ironman 1st movie, even with the armor Batman wore fighting Superman you think he stands a chance? All those detective + intelligent means nothing when it comes down to brute force & fire power.

If Batman want to win Ironman, it won't be a face to face match up. Batman would have to play dirty with all his detective tricks to win, maybe sabotage Ironman suit or something. But as long as you are the winner people don't care how you won.

Potato French fry I see that you have an opinion and all but your just blatantly saying that iron man is better when fact is he isn't . Just because hot toys sucks his nuts doesn't mean the rest of the world does.

Yay batfan is here.

But batman would win pure and simple. Tony stark is to far up his *** to think ahead.

The new man of steel doesn't seem to be doing very good. The previous Superman movie was even worse.

Superman died along with Reeves.

He's just too powerful for anyone to care. It's like SS5 Goku, nobody cares how powerful he is anymore because it has lost it's meaning.

*What you said just shows how smart Tony is as a strategist* The enemies totally got caught off guard by the surprise.

*not an ironmanfan*

Iron Man on the right track? He's a ****ing idiot. I've got over 40 different suits of armor (which we know of from Hot Toys' ****ing obnoxious behavior), and, rather than use them to defend my home, I'm going to leave them locked in the basement while the rest of my house gets blown into the ocean after I callously gave everyone who wants to harm me my home address, because I want a cool plot device for the end of the movie, which I will then proceed to blow up, because I'm Iron Man, and I'm ****ing stupid. Superman will never be irrelevant, either. He's the entire reason that any of these characters exist, so mind your tongue, friendo.

well at least i don't do name callings & make fun of people's name. at least i don't feel offended and having the urge to report real trolls like the guy below you.

:dance

Seeing as you made your point and you keep inciting arguments with everyone, it's trolling at this point.

I'd report you at this point, but like always it would fall on deaf ears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back