Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

But batman would win pure and simple. Tony stark is to far up his *** to think ahead.

Exactly. Batman wouldn't go into a fight unprepared (especially when it involves, most likely, traveling to a different universe).

Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

Potatoe is a such a troll, lol jeez.

How am I the troll . Wtf? Response to potato.

Look man, just leave it and move on. You're in the wrong thread trying to preach to Batman fans why you think Iron Man is better

Regardless of either sides opinion you being in here doing what you are is the essence of trolling

i did say Batman deserves more respect than IM more than 1 time, does it sound like i'm blatantly biased with Ironman?

Let's compare Batman Darknight Return part 2 vs Ironman 1st movie, even with the armor Batman wore fighting Superman you think he stands a chance? All those detective + intelligent means nothing when it comes down to brute force & fire power.

Both Bats and Supes weren't fighting to win, both were putting on a show. And besides, I wouldn't compare Superman with Iron Man's armor, even Thor could crush it with his hands.

If Batman want to win Ironman, it won't be a face to face match up.

Batman has faced plenty of foes tougher than Iron Man. He even stood up against Darkseid.

Batman would have to play dirty with all his detective tricks to win, maybe sabotage Ironman suit or something. But as long as you are the winner people don't care how you won.

Batman has his own suit of armor too, y'know.

well at least i don't do name callings & make fun of people's name. at least i don't feel offended and having the urge to report real trolls like the guy below you.

:dance

You've made fun of your own name in the past so shut up about that. You're only in here to incite arguments and troll, move on already.

The new man of steel doesn't seem to be doing very good. The previous Superman movie was even worse.

Superman died along with Reeves.

He's just too powerful for anyone to care. It's like SS5 Goku, nobody cares how powerful he is anymore because it has lost it's meaning.

*What you said just shows how smart Tony is as a strategist* The enemies totally got caught off guard by the surprise.

*not an ironmanfan*

Superman isn't meant to be relatable. He's meant to be a symbol; something that we can follow and learn from. Man of Steel was just part of his journey to becoming that symbol, and what you just said about Iron Man is probably one of the most insane things I've ever heard. He's not a strategist at all. If he was, that final battle wouldn't have been anywhere near the cluster**** that it was. Tony Stark is an idiot, plain and simple.

Both Bats and Supes weren't fighting to win, both were putting on a show. And besides, I wouldn't compare Superman with Iron Man's armor, even Thor could crush it with his hands.

Batman has faced plenty of foes tougher than Iron Man. He even stood up against Darkseid.

Batman has his own suit of armor too, y'know.

Exactly. Bats has dodged Darkseid's Omega Beams in the past. The Omega Beams. You know, the ones that, unlike Iron Man's repulsors, follow you around until they hit you. I'm sure he can take the idiot genius any day of the week.

Can we all just agree they they're both awesome and leave it be?

:peace :peace :peace

Nope, because Iron Man will never be as awesome as Batman.:lol

I've always seen Batman as the greatest comic book superhero without thinking twice about it.

Hell, even his motivation is better. "MY PARENTS ARE DEEEEEEAD">>>>>>>>>"OH NOES! SHRAPNEL IN MAH BODEH!"

I like iron man, my name is after him but he isn't better than batman. He doesn't have a deep story like batman and he isn't smarter than batman. People all of a sudden are riding iron man and loki's(girls only) nutsack out of nowhere but a few years ago nobody gave two ****s about iron man and soon after say avengers 2 it will begin to fade slowly like tobey spidey. Batman is the worlds second favorite superhero. Where is iron man? Like 6th?

That's my thing. That's the reason I say people are full of crap when they say that the "Justice Leaguers" aren't well known enough for people to watch. Iron Man was nothing. If you were the kid with an Iron Man shirt on in 1st grade, the odds are you were getting picked on by the kids in Spider-Man shirts.:lol

I like iron man, my name is after him but he isn't better than batman. He doesn't have a deep story like batman and he isn't smarter than batman. People all of a sudden are riding iron man and loki's(girls only) nutsack out of nowhere but a few years ago nobody gave two ****s about iron man and soon after say avengers 2 it will begin to fade slowly like tobey spidey. Batman is the worlds second favorite superhero. Where is iron man? Like 6th?

Even I agree that everything you said is true (even though I feel that Batman should be the world's first favorite superhero, but whatever), but for some reason I still like Iron Man better (even prior to the films). Maybe it's just because I have affinity towards technologies of all ages be it old or new, I don't know :dunno.

P.S. just so you know Iron Man is 12th. :lecture

That's my thing. That's the reason I say people are full of crap when they say that the "Justice Leaguers" aren't well known enough for people to watch. Iron Man was nothing. If you were the kid with an Iron Man shirt on in 1st grade, the odds are you were getting picked on by the kids in Spider-Man shirts.:lol

He probably saw those Dr. Pepper commercials :lol :cuckoo:

Iron Man to me has always been a artificial super hero. Once he's out of the suit, he's useless.

Ha! What idiot said the justice league arent well known enough? Im a marvel guy man and even I will tell you that people know flash than quicksilver,green arrow over hawkeye and wonder woman over black widow. Thats so stupid my brain almost malfunctioned.

Even I agree that everything you said is true (even though I feel that Batman should be the world's first favorite superhero, but whatever), but for some reason I still like Iron Man better (even prior to the films). Maybe it's just because I have affinity towards technologies of all ages be it old or new, I don't know :dunno.

P.S. just so you know Iron Man is 12th. :lecture

The title of worlds favorite superhero is superman. like it or not its true. he's the most iconic and most well known superhero ever. Also the first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back