Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

The title of worlds favorite superhero is superman. like it or not its true. he's the most iconic and most well known superhero ever. Also the first.

As much as I don't like the character, I have to agree. Batman is still cooler though.

Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

Dont like him that much either but its the truth lol

Good God. Reading the last few pages of this thread has made us all 10% dumber. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

I still have faith that these will get released.We saw the joker teased in january and we were told about a month ago that they will be shown when they finish batman.It was dissapointing not seeing them at SDCC or Anicom but i believe they will be shown by christmas.Also NECA put up a teaser for their 1/4 Arkham Origins that looks great.

I though Spider-Man or Batman are the favourites. Superman is a nice ideal but doesn't carry the longevity of those two across as many mediums.

nah, iron man heat not gonna turn cold, it's like Batman & James Bond, they will keep releasing new movie every few years irregardless who is the next Tony..

Bond has been going since the sixties, Batman since the 80s and Iron Man since five years ago :lol

He's a fad, and nowhere near the level of those two. He's only had one good movie out of three for godness sake

A fad? He's had comics for quite some time.

But never been an A-lister. Once the movies stop he'll fade back into C-lister status.

Iron Man had his own animated series in the 90s but was heavily out shined by Batman,X-Men and Spiderman.

What is going on in this thread? I leave for several hours and come back, to see that it has grown a field of potatoes :lol.

French fry started it when he he kept babeling about how batman isnt as good as ironman.

sounds like it's time for a poll :yess: :lol

I can't believe this is even a debate. We've already fed this troll too much as it is.

But never been an A-lister. Once the movies stop he'll fade back into C-lister status.

Actually people fail to realize this no one give a **** about ironman until those overated movies.10 yrs ago if you asked someone who there favorite superhero was they would say one of the big three. Iron man will fad away he is a ****ty character his villians are terrible.

I always preferred the Ultimate Universe Iron-Man over the 616 version. But then Marvel messed him up by curing his cancer and making his suit look like the regular version.

But yeah, it's not even a contest between Batman and Iron-Man. Call me when Iron-Man gets a villain on par with Two-Face.

French fry started it when he he kept babeling about how batman isnt as good as ironman.

Sounds like him. He has made it a habit of starting idiot conversations in the forum.

Actually people fail to realize this no one give a **** about ironman until those overated movies.10 yrs ago if you asked someone who there favorite superhero was they would say one of the big three. Iron man will fad away he is a ****ty character his villians are terrible.

This is pretty mean, but partially true. I never hated Iron Man when I was younger, but I never would've guessed he'd become one of the top tier heroes of our time.

~~I really want a Daredevil resurgence. If done correctly, his movie will be totally badass.

This is pretty mean, but partially true. I never hated Iron Man when I was younger, but I never would've guessed he'd become one of the top tier heroes of our time.

~~I really want a Daredevil resurgence. If done correctly, his movie will be totally badass.

Daredevil is a good character would love to see another take on him G.R and Punisher both have second chances.

For those who think Iron Man is better than Batman, ask yourself this: besides the movies, has Hot Toys produce or announced any other iteration of the character?

This figure will be based on the VIDEOGAME version of the character, along with the movie characters that have been released. In this very forum there are 240 pages dedicated to the anticipation of this figure. Can Iron Man say the same? No, because the movies is all he's got.

Now, if Hot Toys wants to make 3000 different Iron Man figures, by all means, they can. But it shouldn't come at the expense of previous licenses they announced. If they can't meet their obligations, then they need to either expand their operations so said obligations can be met, or they need to drop the license altogether so another company can produce the figures.

Greetings, gentlemen! Are any of you enjoying the night air on this fine Thursday night/Friday morning? I know that I am. I bid you all, sweet dreams. Sleep tight. Don't let the Iron Man bug bite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back