Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

Y u hate da batfan, soulidless?

Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

Y u hate da batfan, soulidless?

whaddaya mean? da batfan is okay with me!

batfan828.jpg

Good morning happy iron thrusday.:nana:

Hot Toys are proud of it

1097227_10151526381772344_1105377825_o.jpg

Racism: Bad.
Ironism: Good.

All of those look ugly. That blue thing in the back is ****ing retarded looking.

Could barely see half those suits in the movie. They all end up getting blown up anyway. I can't wait for the long awaited peper Potts figures. I know how many people have dying to get that. Pshhh

Hot Toys is stuck in the Twilight Zone.

The white suit's face looks stupid as ****.

Red Snapper=Iron Man amputee armor
Igor="Hodor" armor
Silver Centurion=Mark V wearing the "thriller" jacket armor
Mark 42=Douchey Bling Armor
Iron Patriot=I raided Cap's closet and all I got was this lousy tee-shirt armor
War Machine=I wasn't even in this movie, but I like hanging with these guys armor

Red Snapper=Iron Man amputee armor
Igor="Hodor" armor
Silver Centurion=Mark V wearing the "thriller" jacket armor
Mark 42=Douchey Bling Armor
Iron Patriot=I raided Cap's closet and all I got was this lousy tee-shirt armor
War Machine=I wasn't even in this movie, but I like hanging with these guys armor

lol @ hodor armor. I think Red Snapper has to be the worst one. Also, wtf is up with the name? Can I put Red Snapper on a grill and cook it? :drool.,

It sounds like another name for a dog's ****.

It sounds like another name for a dog's ****.

:nono

This is a red snapper. The tastiest fish that I have ever eaten :drool

800px-Red_Snapper.jpg

All of those look ugly. That blue thing in the back is ****ing retarded looking.

For real. Marvel as a whole cannot do mech designs to save their lives. I think the movie Iron Man suits look mostly stupid especially since they have to force that dumb looking head on every single suit, even the white one. The huge blue one in the back is especially awful.

I hope the Hot Toys Iron Man 3 stuff shelf warms like crazy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back