Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

Wow. Now that's a fish.

It most certainly is. I'd say that a summer grill is incomplete without porgies and red snapper :drool.

Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

You won't get Pepper Potts full figure.

At most you get a headsculpt of her from one of the suits.

BTW off topic:

FIG-KAI-05209.jpg

Could barely see half those suits in the movie. They all end up getting blown up anyway. I can't wait for the long awaited peper Potts figures. I know how many people have dying to get that. Pshhh

That retarded blue thing is probably gonna sell well and provide the biggest profit margin to HT.

For HT Collectors: Big = Must Buy! Super Worth It! Everytime HT release something big they start shouting "WOW". :cuckoo:

All of those look ugly. That blue thing in the back is ****ing retarded looking.

Actually people fail to realize this no one give a **** about ironman until those overated movies.10 yrs ago if you asked someone who there favorite superhero was they would say one of the big three. Iron man will fad away he is a ****ty character his villians are terrible.

hypno-hipster-seinfeld.gif

we haven't seen much of these suits in the movie .. even as an iron man movie we haven't seen much of "Iron Man" .. i'm pretty sure these suits won't sell much "only MK.42" most likely to sell

we haven't seen much of these suits in the movie .. even as an iron man movie we haven't seen much of "Iron Man" .. i'm pretty sure these suits won't sell much "only MK.42" most likely to sell

Iron man will always sell, and hot toys knows it. Even if said armor was only in a scene for .000001 seconds hot toys will make it, but... ehh I don't mind what hot toys makes anymore. :dunno

The Iron Men sell and Hot Toys does them because They do a great job, they can crank them out, think about it, They dont need to fabricate a costume, they rarely do a headsculpt. Its all plastic parts. Look I like Iron Man, the movies have put him on top and fans of the movies deserve awesome figures but as someone previously said, that shouldnt come at the price of others licesnses.

I just want a Arkham Batman, or atleast say what the holdup is, They can do them both, you have 10+ Iron Man figures coming out your gonna tell me you can do Joe Colton but not an Arkham Batman!?

If your not a wannabee Blockbuster movie dont count on a Hot Toys Figure.

if this ever gets revealed

tumblr_malxaiHyZ81rch01yo1_400.gif

Actually people fail to realize this no one give a **** about ironman until those overated movies.10 yrs ago if you asked someone who there favorite superhero was they would say one of the big three. Iron man will fad away he is a ****ty character his villians are terrible.

Agreed.

I've seen posts here on the boards where people refer to Iron Man as Marvels (ALL Marvel) best character :slap

.Now, if Hot Toys wants to make 3000 different Iron Man figures, by all means, they can. But it shouldn't come at the expense of previous licenses they announced. If they can't meet their obligations, then they need to either expand their operations so said obligations can be met, or they need to drop the license altogether so another company can produce the figures.

:exactly:

Hot Toys are proud of it

1097227_10151526381772344_1105377825_o.jpg

Taste the Rainbow, Share the Rainbow

Who's the idiot that said iron man was marvels all in all best hero? Spider-Man got rebooted and still makes better movies and is still the face of marvel. Whoever said that is jousting riding the ironman fad wave. He had one good movie, one subpar movie and another ****ty movie that only hot toys seems to like. Iron man face of marvel my ***.

Don't forget the highly acclaimed Avengers, got something like 90% rating on Tomatoes. All i see is people flying here and there. Nice action sequence.

Who's the idiot that said iron man was marvels all in all best hero? Spider-Man got rebooted and still makes better movies and is still the face of marvel. Whoever said that is jousting riding the ironman fad wave. He had one good movie, one subpar movie and another ****ty movie that only hot toys seems to like. Iron man face of marvel my ***.

tumblr_m9ii2c9drY1qzlfumo1_250.gif

iron-man-drunk.jpg

Literally the only thing that I appreciate about the Iron Man franchise at this point (outside of the first film, which I adore, and find to be the best of all of the Marvel films) is that it brought RDJ great success. I still think he's a great actor, and I love a good comeback story, and it's nice to see the guy turning his life around. That being said, I wish he'd start tackling some different stuff now that he's made bank with Stark.

At this point, I'm really hoping that Avengers 3 marks the end of the MCU, though, as it's, quite frankly, getting to the point where it's a bit of a chore, for me, at least.

If you don't count X-Men as part of Marvel I concur.

My bad, I meant the MCU films. The Marvel Studios in-house ones. Personally, I don't get why everyone is wanting the Franchises at other studios sent back to Marvel. X-Men, for the most part, has been a pretty good series, and, if DoFP can fix some of the issues with the two stinkers (one a mediocre film with a lot of issues, and the other a bad film with some decent moments), they could still salvage the franchise, and it's amazing interpretations of the characters (Jackman as Wolverine and Stewart as Professor X are the first ones that come to mind, not to mention the great stuff from Mckellan, and the rest of the cast).

You know, this thread reminds me a lot of the EB Begins thread, and the wait that came with it. I think I'd have done something similar to what happened with that (**** this figure, and Howard), but the only thing stopping me from doing so is that Mr. Chan hasn't been posting blurry pictures of Batman's ears and telling people that the figure's amazing and that they're going to be blown away by it.:lol

I'm sure it will be out by next yr. the pics not the figure. I'm glad Neca is trying to be a little like hot toys in terms of quality and what not. I honestly really like hot toys but I don't rely on them for anything or wish on them for anything. If they happen to make it then ill be happy but until then it's useless to wait up on them. I did once and they took forever to deliver. It gets annoying when you look at a new announcement and low and behold its good ole ironman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back