Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

I don't necessarily hate RDJ, but I think he's very overrated.

Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

I'm sure it will be out by next yr. the pics not the figure. I'm glad Neca is trying to be a little like hot toys in terms of quality and what not. I honestly really like hot toys but I don't rely on them for anything or wish on them for anything. If they happen to make it then ill be happy but until then it's useless to wait up on them. I did once and they took forever to deliver. It gets annoying when you look at a new announcement and low and behold its good ole ironman.

Yeah, I think that's going to be my stance pretty soon, as well. It's not like I don't have anything to look forward to outside of this. The HT QS Batman is phenomenal, as are the 66 Batman products, and, on top of that, there are a few custom projects that I'm following closely, in the mean time.

Well you guys have at least 3 versions of HT Jackman. Shows that HT really know which figure will sell.

In this case Ironman is the true winner! :hi5:

My bad, I meant the MCU films. The Marvel Studios in-house ones. Personally, I don't get why everyone is wanting the Franchises at other studios sent back to Marvel. X-Men, for the most part, has been a pretty good series, and, if DoFP can fix some of the issues with the two stinkers (one a mediocre film with a lot of issues, and the other a bad film with some decent moments), they could still salvage the franchise, and it's amazing interpretations of the characters (Jackman as Wolverine and Stewart as Professor X are the first ones that come to mind, not to mention the great stuff from Mckellan, and the rest of the cast).

Jesus ****ing Christ you're STILL trolling this thread?

Well you guys have at least 3 versions of HT Jackman. Shows that HT really know which figure will sell.

He wasn't a winner this summer. Wolverine was a better movie than iron man.

I don't know what you mean by that last part. Iron Man still sucks as a character, for the most part.

Why hasn't he been warned for trolling yet?

Literally the only thing that I appreciate about the Iron Man franchise at this point (outside of the first film, which I adore, and find to be the best of all of the Marvel films) is that it brought RDJ great success. I still think he's a great actor, and I love a good comeback story, and it's nice to see the guy turning his life around. That being said, I wish he'd start tackling some different stuff now that he's made bank with Stark.

At this point, I'm really hoping that Avengers 3 marks the end of the MCU, though, as it's, quite frankly, getting to the point where it's a bit of a chore, for me, at least.

Thats the problem for me. In Iron Man he went from a ****** to a decent guy, but then in IM2 he was back to being a ****** that had to grow again and the same in IM3

My bad, I meant the MCU films. The Marvel Studios in-house ones. Personally, I don't get why everyone is wanting the Franchises at other studios sent back to Marvel. X-Men, for the most part, has been a pretty good series, and, if DoFP can fix some of the issues with the two stinkers (one a mediocre film with a lot of issues, and the other a bad film with some decent moments), they could still salvage the franchise, and it's amazing interpretations of the characters (Jackman as Wolverine and Stewart as Professor X are the first ones that come to mind, not to mention the great stuff from Mckellan, and the rest of the cast).

:exactly: :goodpost: :exactly: :goodpost: :hi5:

Ironman sells. Period.

Try sell a Clooney Batty or Kilmer Batty, or that Robin whats da name. Clooney Bat's da bomb.

Maybe Anod Ice Man might sell.

It's Ironman 1,2,3 + Avengers vs Batman 1989, DR & DKR. So far they've release Ironman from all movies but why not Batman?

Clearly we have a bread winner here. And it's Ironman. Spiderman? :sleep

You don't expect a small company like HT to divert it's resources to make so many figures at one time right? I mean they have 100% right to decide which direction they should be heading. And obviously Ironman is the true way. Arkham can wait until the next game gets released and when they run out of Ironmans to produce.

I would prefer Kilmer Batman over Arkham since we already have a few decent figures for Arkham, maybe not 1/6 but still good. I need him to play beach Volleyball with Tom Cruise.

I don't know what you mean by that last part. Iron Man still sucks as a character, for the most part.

Ironman sells. Period.

Try sell a Clooney Batty or Kilmer Batty, or that Robin whats da name. Clooney Bat's da bomb.

It's Ironman 1,2,3 + Avengers vs Batman 1989, DR & DKR. So far they've release Ironman from all movies but why not Batman?

You don't expect a small company like HT to divert it's resources to make so many figures at one time right? I mean they have 100% right to decide which direction they should be heading. And obviously Ironman is the true way. Arkham can wait until the next game gets released and when they run out of Ironmans to produce.

I would prefer Kilmer Batman over Arkham since we already have a few decent figures for Arkham, maybe not 1/6 but still good.

Do you wear a helmet and diapers?

Oh boy here we go again..

Trolling for a week with no mod intervention.

I prefer a set of those double sunglass where he wore in Top Gun Iceman The Later Years.

Do you wear a helmet and diapers?

I prefer a set of those double sunglass where he wore in Top Gun Iceman The Later Years.

[ame]https://youtu.be/Zmfd9etbXGE[/ame]

Don't get too excited.

Ironman sells. Period.

I would prefer Kilmer Batman over Arkham since we already have a few decent figures for Arkham, maybe not 1/6 but still good. I need him to play beach Volleyball with Tom Cruise.

I've stayed out of this becuase 1)you're either an obvious troll or a simpleton and 2)arguing over the greater fake character is kind of pointless.

But since you continue lets make this simple. Batman has survived Adam West, Michael Keaton, Val Kilmer, George Clooney, Christian Bale, Kevin Conroy, Bat nipples, giant cod pieces, Grant Morrison's drunk ravings, Frank Miller's insanity, neon lighting, dark & gritty, light & goofy. And is so popular that WB/DC puts his face on everything. In fact his popularity is so great they are putting him in a Superman Movie sequel...

Iron Man has 3 movies, and 2 cartoons. Come back when he redefines the entire genre(The Dark Knight Returns) Come back when he has not only the Greatest Comic Book movie of all time (The Dark Knight) but also the greatest comic book video game (The Arkham Series). Come back when he gets a video game as good as X-Men Origins Wolverine. Come back when one of his movies wins an Oscar. Come back when his comic is in the top 3 sellers consistently(or ever).

Come back when HT Batman beats HT Ironman's sales number.

Ironman doing great in Marvel vs Capcom he don't need his own game.

BTW will check out X-Men Origins game you mentioned.

Enough Iron Man twerking.

Come back when HT Batman beats HT Ironman's sales number.

Ironman doing great in Marvel vs Capcom he don't need his own game.

BTW will check out X-Men Origins game you mentioned.

It's the best thing to come out of that movie. It had a better understanding of Wolverine than the film. Plus watching him heal after taking a rocket to the face was cool. I wish they had made a sequel.

It's the best thing to come out of that movie. It had a better understanding of Wolverine than the film. Plus watching him heal after taking a rocket to the face was cool. I wish they had made a sequel.

It's the best film to game adaption I've ever played.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back