Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

i see people complaining it's repetitive and mediocre but for fans it's has great visuals & voice acting so maybe it's not my type since i'm struggling playing Remember Me.

It's the best thing to come out of that movie. It had a better understanding of Wolverine than the film. Plus watching him heal after taking a rocket to the face was cool. I wish they had made a sequel.

Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

I was planning to just discuss about Arkham, until somebody said...

I
R
O
N
M
A
N

Riiiiiiiiiiiight

You're not converting anyone here to Iron Man. You got such a hard on for the character, why not discuss it in it's respective thread?

I've stayed out of this becuase 1)you're either an obvious troll or a simpleton and 2)arguing over the greater fake character is kind of pointless.

But since you continue lets make this simple. Batman has survived Adam West, Michael Keaton, Val Kilmer, George Clooney, Christian Bale, Kevin Conroy, Bat nipples, giant cod pieces, Grant Morrison's drunk ravings, Frank Miller's insanity, neon lighting, dark & gritty, light & goofy. And is so popular that WB/DC puts his face on everything. In fact his popularity is so great they are putting him in a Superman Movie sequel...

Iron Man has 3 movies, and 2 cartoons. Come back when he redefines the entire genre(The Dark Knight Returns) Come back when he has not only the Greatest Comic Book movie of all time (The Dark Knight) but also the greatest comic book video game (The Arkham Series). Come back when he gets a video game as good as X-Men Origins Wolverine. Come back when one of his movies wins an Oscar. Come back when his comic is in the top 3 sellers consistently(or ever).

Amen.

It's the best film to game adaption I've ever played.

It's the first time I've ever played a game based off a move that was better than the movie it was based off of. :dunno

It's the first time I've ever played a game based off a move that was better than the movie it was based off of. :dunno

Ain't that truth. The utter violence and gore was a breathe of fresh air. Definitely needs to be revisited again.

It's too bad we didn't get a game for the new movie. I would've played the crap out of it. I ended up replaying the first game to get all the PSN trophies.

Ain't that truth. The utter violence and gore was a breathe of fresh air. Definitely needs to be revisited again.

That's what made it a good game. For once someone took the kid gloves off Logan. Realized he's a guy with a healing factor who has 8" Chefs Knives coming out of his hands, and brags about how good of a killer he is. I wish they would do another one.

Rocksteady could do wonders with Wolverine.

Unsubscribed.

Potato i wish you'd go sprout your **** somewhere else, you're really beginning to annoy me with your stupidity. I didn't wanna get involved again but i feel compelled to try and make you go away and leave the thread

Everyone is quite aware IM is selling NOW, you even said yourself it's because they can put lots of crappy iterations of him out which you can't do with Batman right now, and i'm not even sure if that's true either. I'm sure if the Nolan BT movies had 30 different Batsuit designs they might well have tried milking it as they have with IM, but they didn't they only had 2. That's the ONLY reason he's selling more than Batman at the minute as these were arguable the biggest blockbusters

I'd like to see how many each single IM figure has sold against the Batmans ones. I think you'd find at single figure level Batman probably wins. Collectively though yes IM has sold more

They are milking the cow dry while they know they still can because IM WILL fade out to the C list superhero he's always been. While they know Batman will ALWAYS sell for them no matter what, so better to cash in on IM now while the fire is hot

Much to the dismay of Batman and Arkham fans we have to wait while the influx of IM boners dies down and HT can focus more on characters that don't need to be made right away before the interest is gone

Potato i wish you'd go sprout your **** somewhere else, you're really beginning to annoy me with your stupidity. I didn't wanna get involved again but i feel compelled to try and make you go away and leave the thread

Everyone is quite aware IM is selling NOW, you even said yourself it's because they can put lots of crappy iterations of him out which you can't do with Batman right now, and i'm not even sure if that's true either. I'm sure if the Nolan BT movies had 30 different Batsuit designs they might well have tried milking it as they have with IM, but they didn't they only had 2. That's the ONLY reason he's selling more than Batman at the minute as these were arguable the biggest blockbusters

I'd like to see how many each single IM figure has sold against the Batmans ones. I think you'd find at single figure level Batman probably wins. Collectively though yes IM has sold more

They are milking the cow dry while they know they still can because IM WILL fade out to the C list superhero he's always been. While they know Batman will ALWAYS sell for them no matter what, so better to cash in on IM now while the fire is hot

Much to the dismay of Batman and Arkham fans we have to wait while the influx of IM boners dies down and HT can focus more on characters that don't need to be made right away before the interest is gone

I thought he was interesting, but he is no where near the prestige the X-Men or Spider-Man is at regardless of how much revenue it pulls in.

This thread needs to be put back on track, I can't believe this trolling derailment has not caught the eye of a mod yet.

If they ever get around to this line, anyone want the Batmobile from Asylum? It looks like a off-road sport car.

To all my fellow Arkhamites while we wait I have a question:

Do you want the other characters from this series? Or would your interest stop with Batman and Joker?

Mr. Freeze would make a great figure, with light up goggles. Maybe even a Catwoman. I loved Nightwing's design and I'd like one too. I didn't quite care for Robin.

Mr. Freeze would make a great figure, with light up goggles. Maybe even a Catwoman. I loved Nightwing's design and I'd like one too. I didn't quite care for Robin.

I forgot about Freeze! i need to pick up the DC Collectible version! I would take Freeze, Nightwing, Robin, Catwoman, and Ras. I could even be convinced to pick up Two-Face.

Azrael would be neat at well. You can't have enough Ninja type characters.

At least with this line, you won't get 15 of the same character. Batman had only one canon suit in it, although a AA Armored version would be very welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back