Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

At least with this line, you won't get 15 of the same character. Batman had only one canon suit in it, although a AA Armored version would be very welcome.

Yeah, just release Joker with 2 heads(normal and sick). Batman can get 2 heads (normal and sick). Poison Ivy would be an awesome figure! They should really do this. The more i think about this, the more I want this line.

Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

Yeah, just release Joker with 2 heads(normal and sick). Batman can get 2 heads (normal and sick). Poison Ivy would be an awesome figure! They should really do this. The more i think about this, the more I want this line.

Damn I forgot about Ivy. The AA/AC games truly made great choices with character designs. Don't forget about Bane, I would get him in a second.

Damn I forgot about Ivy. The AA/AC games truly made great choices with character designs. Don't forget about Bane, I would get him in a second.

We forgot about Scarecrow. That was possibly the best design the character has ever had.

Nah, the 4th season of BTAS had the best Scarecrow. Holy crap..

25NeverFear.jpg

My memory of TAS is so rusty I forgot about that.

Honestly, I'd buy any figures from the line... I'd skip a Batmobile since I don't have the room.

I'd love a Riddler just because I think the suit would look cool.

I really want a the Mad Hatter mask included with Batman.

40.jpg

Don't forget about Harley. Although I preferred her skimpy Nurse outfit in AA.

My memory of TAS is so rusty I forgot about that.

I trust you own all the DVDs?

The (new) BTAS Scarecrow was a big guy, and his voice was creepy as hell. He was intimidating just by doing nothing. Perhaps that's why I find the Arkham Scarecrow a bit underwhelming.

Nah sadly I don't. Aren't they going for big money? I looked them up a while ago.

Nah, the 4th season of BTAS had the best Scarecrow. Holy crap..

25NeverFear.jpg

Yeah the scary cowboy Scarecrow was awesome. It's probably my fav iteration. but since we can't get him, the Arkham version is the next best thing. His comic counter part has always been underwhelming to mee.

Nah sadly I don't. Aren't they going for big money? I looked them up a while ago.

Whaa?? Unacceptable. Shame on you! :lol Individual volumes are pretty cheap on Amazon. I managed to get the Batman Beyond Collectors' Edition for cheap last year. I didn't buy the JLU tin set though as I already had it on blu ray.

Would anyone buy a mad hatter?

The only thing that annoys me about the AA/AC is that I really wanted to see the characters that were mentioned in bios, such as Maxie Zeus, Firefly, Killer Moth, The Ventriloquist, etc.

I'd love a killer croc and ivy

The only thing that annoys me about the AA/AC is that I really wanted to see the characters that were mentioned in bios, such as Maxie Zeus, Firefly, Killer Moth, The Ventriloquist, etc.

I bet we'll see them in Arkham 3. Remember nothing is known about that game yet despite Kevin Conroy already spent 9 months recording for that game.

I buy Ivy instantly! Killer Croc, well, do you even have any idea how HUGE he'd be? :lol

I wasn't the biggest fan of Hatter. it was a cool moment in the game, but I don't even have his DC Collectible counterpart. if they are going by comic continuity, the Ventriloquist is dead. Scarface is still around, but Arnold Wesker is dead. At least he was before the reboot.

Croc would be massive. Like Hulk size, and that would be ok with me.

Croc in AA looked way bigger than the Hulk.

Yeah that would be fine with me :lol

Nothing wrong with BIG

I'd love a Clayface to. :D

I wasn't the biggest fan of Hatter. it was a cool moment in the game, but I don't even have his DC Collectible counterpart. if they are going by comic continuity, the Ventriloquist is dead. Scarface is still around, but Arnold Wesker is dead. At least he was before the reboot.

Croc would be massive. Like Hulk size, and that would be ok with me.

Yeah they mentioned in Arkham Unhinged that the new ventriloquist is, Its been a while simce I've read it, but I think it said the new Ventriloquist is Peyton Riley.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back