Asmus Toys : Gandalf the Grey

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
e9M0hjw.gif

pyx244.gif

...I hope Patrick Boivin does a stop-motion number when he gets this figure :lol

What the heck happened to this??? Where is the ultra detailed older looking sculpt? That looked better than the new sculpt.

I don't know. A sound feature where Gandalf is saying "You shall not pass!!!"? Unless Asmus says it has light up features it is still anybody's guess.

I don't know. A sound feature where Gandalf is saying "You shall not pass!!!"? Unless Asmus says it has light up features it is still anybody's guess.
Not gonna lie...that would tickle my fancy greatly despite it being ultimately useless. When I was younger and collected the ToyBiz Lord of the Rings line, they put out a Balrog Battle Gandalf that had a stone base which did exactly that; he was one of my favorites all around. An addition like that would definitely be a kick to a few folks.

Not gonna lie...that would tickle my fancy greatly despite it being ultimately useless. When I was younger and collected the ToyBiz Lord of the Rings line, they put out a Balrog Battle Gandalf that had a stone base which did exactly that; he was one of my favorites all around. An addition like that would definitely be a kick to a few folks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihW3x8s-aEc :clap

I assume the older version you're referring to is the original sculpt posted on page 1, right?

No, it is not being offered, it seems. It is a shame as I loved that sculpt and sort of dislike this new one.

What happens to these things? Is it too many cooks in the kitchen? I'm sorry but this Gandalf looks a little wasted...

View attachment 252207

I assume the older version you're referring to is the original sculpt posted on page 1, right?

No, it is not being offered, it seems. It is a shame as I loved that sculpt and sort of dislike this new one.

The one on the right. Really like that sculpt.

Is the cart going to be made?

Back