1/6 Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark LXXXV (Battle Damaged Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't believe I paid full price for this back in the day. The hype got me good...
Same. It was my first Iron Man figure in my collection, and it left such a distaste for any Iron Man figures for me. Ever since I got this, they all just feel overpriced to me. This didn't seem to have much diecast and unfortunately didn’t wow me like I thought it would 😔

Same. It was my first Iron Man figure in my collection, and it left such a distaste for any Iron Man figures for me. Ever since I got this, they all just feel overpriced to me. This didn't seem to have much diecast and unfortunately didn’t wow me like I thought it would 😔
Sort of how I’ve felt about all the IM figures I’ve ever owned. They look so good in pics but in hand, I’m not usually that impressed. I’ve kept my custom 85 (lights redone by Morgan’s Workshop) and MK3 2.0 as sort of bookends, but if Queen Studios does a 1/3 MK3 that looks as good as their 1/3 MK7, I might get rid of those two entirely

Last edited:
Same man, those IW-EG times really got me good, PO 2 different Mark 85, Cap, Thor, like the best thing I ever purchase in years of collecting.
Feels like jackass after the hype is gone.
I think all of us on our deathbeds are gonna regret collecting and paying the amount we did to collect plastic toys. :slap⚰️

I think all of us on our deathbeds are gonna regret collecting and paying the amount we did to collect plastic toys. :slap⚰️
I regret it now! :lol

Nah, they have and continue to bring me joy, but I'm definitely slowing down compared to how I used to be in this 1/6 hobby and prioritizing larger scale statement pieces over masses of 1/6 pieces.

I regret it now! :lol

Nah, they have and continue to bring me joy, but I'm definitely slowing down compared to how I used to be in this 1/6 hobby and prioritizing larger scale statement pieces over masses of 1/6 pieces.
Yeah, as someone who owns approximately 70+ figures with only 1 of them displayed and the rest boxed up in a closet...I'm starting to think I wasted a lot of time and money on this hobby haha.

Yeah, as someone who owns approximately 70+ figures with only 1 of them displayed and the rest boxed up in a closet...I'm starting to think I wasted a lot of time and money on this hobby haha.
No, no. Don’t think like that. In my eyes you’ve achieved “Pack Rat Stardom!”. 🤩 We humans are the biggest pack rats the world has ever known.

🤣😂

IMG_8302.jpeg

haha yea I used to be like that. I do still have a good handful of stuff boxed up but it's also made me sell stuff, which is what I've been slowly working through. I think over the last year or so I've sold close to 200 items in my collection about half of it being 1/6 stuff. Given that I'm moving closer and closer to larger pieces, I need the space for the larger boxes, so there's incentive to get ride of things I don't really want anymore.

Sort of how I’ve felt about all the IM figures I’ve ever owned. They look so good in pics but in hand, I’m not usually that impressed. I’ve kept my custom 85 (lights redone by Morgan’s Workshop) and MK3 2.0 as sort of bookends, but if Queen Studios does a 1/3 MK3 that looks as good as their 1/3 MK7, I might get rid of those two entirely
glad I got back into the 1/6 scale after the end of the marvel hype .
paid $150 to $100 for the majority of my IM diecast figures .

glad I got back into the 1/6 scale after the end of the marvel hype .
paid $150 to $100 for the majority of my IM diecast figures .
Even at those prices, I’m not sure I’d want them in my collection as I just don’t really see them as stand out pieces for some reason. Not saying they aren’t for some ppI, they just don’t do it for me anymore. I didn’t buy all the diecast ones I had for full price either and got them all for fairly good deals. Not as cheap as $100 or $150 (except the Mk6), but still less than retail. The only ones I paid full price for are the ones I’ve kept being the MK85 and MK3.

Back