Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - (April 27, 2018)

OK, that was well played. :lol

But just to make sure we're on the same page, you do realize I was talking about TLJ and not IW, correct?

Oh most definately lol

I’m an action guy and IW crushes TLJ in that dept.

Easily not even a competition.

Wow great job not understanding that keeping the stone away from Thanos was the priority especially after Cap was told of his threat level so why risk having Vision fight Thanos just to lose the stone to him and destroy the universe and for what just to prove he’s not a “weenie”!

That niku didn't have to fight Thanos, but he could've at least put up a fight when Thanos revived him. There was no running or hiding at that point. They could have done a nice reference to Black Bolt vs Thanos.

When Thanos had Black Bolt, he could have just said kill me. Nah, he blasted him in the face with enough power to destroy a planet.

Pd2OR8V.jpg

That niku didn't have to fight Thanos, but he could've at least put up a fight when Thanos revived him. There was no running or hiding at that point. They could have done a nice reference to Black Bolt vs Thanos.

When Thanos had Black Bolt, he could have just said kill me. Nah, he blasted him in the face with enough power to destroy a planet.

Once Thanos brought him back Vision literally had no chance to even react his computer was probably still rebooting as in wtf just happened then BAM Thanos!

wait -- whattttt????

I thought Maw sounded like Apple’s Tim Cook but that could just be me lol

He did display some feminine traits while floating thru greenwich village lol

He was effeminate, I'll give you that. Made him very creepy.

He also didn't dict around. Everything thrown at him he just waved aside. Pretty cool.

Makes you root for the heroes -- get him, get him! Stop that effeminate bastard!

You know Wor the best part about you enjoying IW is knowing you will enjoy IW2 because it was filmed at the same time with the same writers and directors.

You know Wor the best part about you enjoying IW is knowing you will enjoy IW2 because it was filmed at the same time with the same writers and directors.

I hope so. I'm rooting for Marvel... and especially Feige. And for the Russos. But remember, I loved TWS, but I didn't like Civil War.

Well don't get your hopes up because Civil War came from the same directors and Wor and I are in the minority who don't think very highly of that film.

EDIT: Wor beat me to it. :lol

WHOA! Ropen with THE major spoiler of the day!!!! The Head Count.

Someone shall be boned tonight.

Can someone please put a red X thru Black Widow's red hair?

Are you both mental (in my british voice) lol

Anyways HOLY CRAP IW is now tracking to end at just 2.3 million behind TFA!!!!

Ohhhh man sooooo close it hurts.

C’mon everyone lets go again! :lol

Back