Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - (April 27, 2018)

I think his suits have gotten to the point of silly as well. But I suppose you just have to roll with it in the movies. I won't buy toys of the new stuff though.

i liked it when IM was more "human" and his suits could reach amazing abilities but only to a point..then he had to rely on his smarts to get out of scrapes. Now too much Iron and too little man.

Ned will be the one who brings down Thanos in the end!
280f0d6181b6e361fb43a0dfbad08c55.gif

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

How interesting it'll be in A4 when Tony goes back in time to 1st Avengers movie and reverses everything....poof everyone is alive. wonderful opportunity to recast different folks moving forward while potentially introducing new characters......after all messing with the future could change things....

Ok im not going through117 pages sorry lol. Not sure if this was discussed recently. I remember a few months back we were talking about the avengers production wrap up cake. It had black widdows arm. I only now noticed hulks arm is there to. Now i remember someone here saying hulk will hulk out once he witnesses BW death by thanos. So we might see a badass hulk taking on Thanos maybe?
5e202f80afe5998c2a532220701737d9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hulk getting his ass whupped by Thanos was really something. The Red Letter guys commented that this movie subverts expectations in many ways, but does so effectively and well, in juxtaposition to Star Wars Last Jedi, which just did the opposite of what people expected in order to troll. That perspective resonates with me. It contributed to the movie being interested and compelling, which is really hard to do when you've got almost 20 movies under your belt already, and you've seen them go in so many different directions. The characters still were who we all knew from previous movies, but things happened that you did not expect, starting right out the gate with Loki and Hulk, then Gamora, then the ending.

I kinda want to see this movie again soon, and I almost never do that with movies.

Hulk jobbing to Thanos was absolutely the right move and what was needed to set the stage of the type of big bad we're dealing with. You could see it coming as soon as Maw said "Let him have his fun" but the way he manhandled him like a child was shocking.

I don't know, I'm having a hard time deciding what was my fave Thanos scene. That one's gotta be up there for sure.

I love the knowhere scene. Thanos played them well.

Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - (April 27, 2018 WARNING: SPOILERS)

What was great about the Thanos/Hulk fight was seeing the contrast in fighting styles between a monster with brute strength, and a smart, skilled, experienced fighter. He landed over 14 shots in a matter of seconds to different parts of the body. I was so happy they showed that, because Thanos always loves a good fist fight without using his other powers.

What was great about the Thanos/Hulk fight was seeing the contrast in fighting styles between monster with brute strength, and a smart, skilled, and experienced fighter. He landed over 14 shots in a matter of second to different parts of the body. I was so happy they showed that, because Thanos always loves a good fist fight without using his other powers.

Agreed! I loved seeing that fight and Thanos kicking the living crap out of Hulk. :rock

Re: Avengers: Infinity war - (warning: Spoilers)

the love between a father and his daughter

w8qcR40.jpg

w9PELtr.jpg

Well it's still a marvel movie through no major character deaths frankly the ending felt like the rapture for me it was silly.

None of the main characters died they should have, but none did not even faded away . And it was teased so heavily in the trailer it was such a disappointment.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

What was great about the Thanos/Hulk fight was seeing the contrast in fighting styles between monster with brute strength, and a smart, skilled, and experienced fighter. He landed over 14 shots in a matter of second to different parts of the body. I was so happy they showed that, because Thanos always loves a good fist fight without using his other powers.

I had to watch that scene again but for a split second after he lands the first punch you see Thanos sizing him up, assessing his opponent and looking for holes followed up by tactical punches. Very cool stuff.

Well it's still a marvel movie through no major character deaths frankly the ending felt like the rapture for me it was silly.

None of the main characters died they should have, but none did not even faded away . And it was teased so heavily in the trailer it was such a disappointment.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

we will see about part two- where i think something will happen along those lines

I had to watch that scene again but for a split second after he lands the first punch you see Thanos sizing him up, assessing his opponent and looking for holes followed up by tactical punches. Very cool stuff.

I think they're saving deaths of the original six until after they can all be reunited again. Then we'll see a major casualty or two once they're fighting as a team one last time.

Back