Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He actually said that?

He's not a smart business decision maker.

He says something clearly popular and that people are explicitly asking for, is too niche, only to announce some MEGO figure from some even obscurer movie the next day.

I'd like a Die Hard figure to complete my neca 80's/90's action hero collection. I have Arnie from the terminatos films/Predator, Stallone (Rambo/rocky), Ripley, Robocop, Mr T, Carl Weathers, dolph lundgren, Batman, Ash (soon), and Sarah Connor.

The only ones missing are Die Hard, Mad Max, Snake Plissken, Chuck Norris and Lethal Weapon. Maybe Dirty Harry as well. They made Mego style Snake Plissken instead.:slap I know most of those won't get made, but they made a Die Hard figure years ago.

Had they made figures from the original, they would've sold out instantly.
I love 2049 but it doesn't make for interesting toys.
Yeap.
It's a good movie but not the one you'd expect to sell kids toys.
And let's be honest, NECA figures are kids toys. :D

I don't think I've seen an edit of yours that isn't an improvement.
giphy.gif

VpFM2CE.gif

So people once again need to see a film several times and actually let that be public knowledge without any awareness of how embarrassing that is... and larp about their sex lives. This place never changes. :lol

The struggle is real for the DC Film Universe. 🤣 [emoji38] [emoji897] [emoji327] [emoji12]

P.S. I did enjoy some of the DC films, so don’t troll me. Lol.
3993dc24652b663fb4a1672581ce24fc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

No no you’re right what was I thinking.

WB ABSOLUTELY made that movie fully expecting it to lose movie.

They even told the director, writers, producers and Harrison Ford “Look we’re going to spend 150 million but we FULLY EXPECT this movie to bomb, we are 100% confident we are throwing this money away so now lets go make art!”

Villeneuve and Ford said they ONLY took the job because they knew the movie would bomb otherwise they weren’t interested.

I know right isn’t that cool of them!

Thank you for clarifying the movie industry for me my head was in the sand all this time.

Jesus jye wtf is going on? :lol :lol youve become unhinged :lol :lol

Riddicks edit is an improvenent and if they made him look like that then the studio would not lose any money

Why would the studio lose money if they wentwith that more accurate design....
Jesus dude ... i dont even get who you are arguing with or whats your argument....

Riddicks pic is great, is more accurate. Is more alien. Theres no debating that

Having Neca figures has led me to have unsurmounted sensitivity for joint fragility to the point that my touch is like the soft caress of a feather from the wings of an angel.

Neca figures is what made me turn into a funko pop collector.
Screw neca. I still have their toys but i rather pay half the price for a decent adult collectible that wont disintegrate by looking at it.

Funkos are great. I dont need 8 joints that will break or crappy paint jobs.
Funko pops are a very wonderful alternative to collecting movie toys.
I can have my favorite characters in nice affordable form knowing they will last 3 times the lifespan of neca

Funkos are great. I dont need 8 joints that will break or crappy paint jobs.
Funko pops are a very wonderful alternative to collecting movie toys.
I can have my favorite characters in nice affordable form knowing they will last 3 times the lifespan of neca

I'd buy a Rambo funko pop. The only one I would buy.

Back