Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love Neca but like Gaspar that first joint test gives me The Fear.
Right? The first Neca I got was the first Jungle Hunter, I was still a student back then so I didn't have the money to even spend on NECA.

First joint I tried snapped right off :lol the elbow.

That's all it took for me to learn.

The Gremlins line are the only NECA figures I've never had any major QC issues with. The rest of their figures look nice on the shelf, that's about it.

Right? The first Neca I got was the first Jungle Hunter, I was still a student back then so I didn't have the money to even spend on NECA.

First joint I tried snapped right off :lol the elbow.

That's all it took for me to learn.

I used to return my brokedick figs to TRU but now...? It’s even dicier. I had a nice run but then a Preacher figure wrist snap put the Days Without Incident ticker back to zero.

nPglfj4.jpg

LHVpH0w.jpg

Just got back from seeing it again, something usually reserved for Star Wars. As a matter of fact, I dont think I've ever seen any Marvel movie twice in the theater.

Loved it just as much as the first time, maybe slightly more, as the "deaths" had more of an impact on me this time.

Can we do that with Grace too? It's like Marvel's version of the rapture.

No one posts her anymore.... why u gotta get chakor all riled up?
This is literally why she gets posted.... clown should post 4 videos just because u mentioned her.

Back