Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do I summon her?

Step #1: Clearly mark the floor with a white chord (or white chalk) and make a protective circle or pentagram. A white marble inlaid in black marble floor would be best, but most people can't afford that. It is important that nothing disrupts the protective circle. Even a bit of dirt across the white line could ruin the spell.

Step #2: Take 3 black candles (or 5) and place them equal distances apart inside the circle.

Step #3: Outside the circle, make 3 or 5 (same number as the candles) protective talismans or sigils around you.

Step #4: If possible, create an outer circle made from crushed protective herbs mixed together (any kind should work).

Step #5: Calm yourself and relax. Centre yourself.

Step #6: Now, visualize the circle around you, protecting you and seperating you from the rest of your house. This is *essential*.

Step #7: Once you have done that, and the candles are lit, lay in the pentagram position (arms straight out, legs apart) and summon the succubus/Grace.

Step #8: Feel Grace come into the circle and feel her power.

Step #9: Feel her coalese into a physical, or semi physical form and now you'll be able to interact with her.

Step #10: She should be easier to invoke and banish than an Incubus and I suggest a successful encounter with her followed by a successful banish of her. Always do these at the new moon, or after she posts a new video.

c57afa6819793bd3f073bb4dacb37ce9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Step #1: Clearly mark the floor with a white chord (or white chalk) and make a protective circle or pentagram. A white marble inlaid in black marble floor would be best, but most people can't afford that. It is important that nothing disrupts the protective circle. Even a bit of dirt across the white line could ruin the spell.

Step #2: Take 3 black candles (or 5) and place them equal distances apart inside the circle.

Step #3: Outside the circle, make 3 or 5 (same number as the candles) protective talismans or sigils around you.

Step #4: If possible, create an outer circle made from crushed protective herbs mixed together (any kind should work).

Step #5: Calm yourself and relax. Centre yourself.

Step #6: Now, visualize the circle around you, protecting you and seperating you from the rest of your house. This is *essential*.

Step #7: Once you have done that, and the candles are lit, lay in the pentagram position (arms straight out, legs apart) and summon the succubus/Grace.

Step #8: Feel Grace come into the circle and feel her power.

Step #9: Feel her coalese into a physical, or semi physical form and now you'll be able to interact with her.

Step #10: She should be easier to invoke and banish than an Incubus and I suggest a successful encounter with her followed by a successful banish of her. Always do these at the new moon, or after she posts a new video.

Awful lot of work, One would assume she was a bit more attainable no?

Catching up with the discussions again. :D

It also provides the biggest screw up in the MCU. SH takes place eight years after the first avengers, YET in IW Stark tells Strange that New York was six years. How did they let that time loop slip is beyond me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joe Russo said SH got it wrong.

What happened to Valkyrie?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thor said Thanos killed half of the Asgardian people. It is implied Valkyrie and Korg escape on the other half of the ship.

I don't think traditional evil looking alien Thanos from Avengers would work. He'd be another Steppenwolf.

Kinda sad that Steppenwolf is turning into the Kleenex of bad CGI villains/characters. :D

Proxima Midnight was hawt. It's disappointing how, apart from a sucker-punch, she never actually hurt any of the Avengers. The same could be said for most of the Black Order; they were nothing but cannon fodder.

Corvus did some damage to Vision and a few Wakanda soldiers, but he was boring.

Last edited:
Proxima Midnight was hawt. It's disappointing how, apart from a sucker-punch, she never actually hurt any of the Avengers. The same could be said for most of the Black Order; they were nothing but cannon fodder.

Corvus did some damage to Vision and a few Wakanda soldiers, but he was boring.

I keep reading this about her, but just because she carries a big stick and hangs out with Thanos doesn’t mean she can’t get her butt kicked.

Last edited:
Back