Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You misogynist! Widow is a woman so she can do whatever she wants and not abide by common logic! :cuss

I thought that was Scarlet Witch

ea415b8697cb90b71326e9b8a9ea4ab7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Corvus and Proxima overpower Vision and Witch, two of three most powerful Avengers.

Then Nomad-man, Chicken-man and Blonde Widow beat Corvus and Proxima by kickin' their weapons otta their hands...

Then both villains retreat to their spaceship. Then they wait 'till Nomad-man, Chicken-man and Blonde Widow transport Vision and Witch to another continent and under protection of a hi-tech army.

Then they wait 'till that hi-tech army gather troops and power up the shield.

Only THEN they deploy an army of mindless beasts from their spaceship.

___

I saw this film once and I remember it perfectly.
Wish these memories weren't so cringeworthy tho...

Who cares about the comics within the context of the MCU all the battles were perfectly matched.

Cap’s power level had already been established by him taking on Ultron so of course he came in with the other Avengers to save a wounded Vision and SW doing double duty protecting Vision.

Wasn’t she softened up by widow a bit before ex-cap and blonde widow stepped in? Then didn’t Proxima take on blonde widow and Okoye by herself later on?

If I remember correctly the blue woman had black widow pinned down and scarlet witch attacked her from behind and threw her up towards the drill thing. So even all three of them together couldn’t really beat her.

Also the elf guy was beating caps ass til he got stabbed in the back by vision. So I guess the first time the undestimated but the second time they were ready.

Who cares about the comics within the context of the MCU all the battles were perfectly matched.

Nah, BW and bird man are such weak links it takes me right out of the movie and it diminishes the villains....and then BW acts all tough talking about killing them...:slap

They need to die already and let the big boys and girls with real powers play. Go back to the ****** bench or enhance them with super serum.

She's no different than Harley Queen in SS beating monsters and doing flips with a baseball bat and overpowering larger people with some fancy twirling BS. Enough of that nonsense. The day I see The Joker doing that **** against Batman, I'm changing my name. :lol

Nah, BW and bird man are such weak links it takes me right out of the movie and it diminishes the villains....and then BW acts all tough talking about killing them...:slap

They need to die already and let the big boys and girls with real powers play. Go back to the ****** bench or enhance them with super serum.

She's no different than Harley Queen in SS beating monsters and doing flips with a baseball bat and overpowering larger people with some fancy twirling BS. Enough of that nonsense. The day I see The Joker doing that **** against Batman, I'm changing my name. :lol

Maybe the the big reveal in her solo MCU movie will be that she was given the ss serum hence her acrobatic jump off the chitauri chariot in Avengers lol

If I remember correctly the blue woman had black widow pinned down and scarlet witch attacked her from behind and threw her up towards the drill thing. So even all three of them together couldn’t really beat her.

Also the elf guy was beating caps ass til he got stabbed in the back by vision. So I guess the first time the undestimated but the second time they were ready.

:exactly: :lecture

I could care less about the comics since I don't know jack **** about the comics Black Order, but weak villains within the context of their own universe are still weak villains. I don't mind Cap being able to overpower them, but Widow? Urgggg... that annoyed me greatly. Unless they plan on actually giving her more character development in A4, I hope she bites it.

Back