Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - (May 4, 2018)

There is proper hype built around this movie the same way there was for the first Avengers. I think it will do just slightly better than the first one, which is still pretty damn good.

Man. I wouldn't count 2bil out. Marketing and hype will be through the roof.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll never understand why people care how much a movie makes at box office.
It's not your money, you gain absolutely nothing either way. :lol

Bucky, Drax, Nebula, Mantis, Doctor Strange, T'Challa, Thor, Thanos, Feige, Stark, Banner, Parker, Scarlet Witch, Vision, Rhodey, Falcon

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks....!

I'll never understand why people care how much a movie makes at box office.
It's not your money, you gain absolutely nothing either way. :lol

It's interesting because it's how the general public responds to a movie, not us geeks. It also lets us know if more will be made. :lol Sometimes it is funny to see garbage rake in the millions and very good movies flop hard.

It's interesting because it's how the general public responds to a movie, not us geeks. It also lets us know if more will be made. :lol Sometimes it is funny to see garbage rake in the millions and very good movies flop hard.

Exactly lol. I just think it's interesting to follow how the movie business work.

Riddick is right it really is silly following box office if that's not your job but at the same time being competitive is built into us.

We enjoy seeing movies battling each other no different than watching any other forms of competition.

Brolin just slipped during an interview, the question was if Thanos eventually gets all the stones because the footage showed him having only a few stones and he said:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Ruffalo also answered a question about the chances of another solo Hulk movie and he said that it will not happen because Universal doesn't want to place nice with Marvel and that Universal must hate money lol.

Ruffalo also answered a question about the chances of another solo Hulk movie and he said that it will not happen because Universal doesn't want to place nice with Marvel and that Universal must hate money lol.

You'd think these other studios would stop looking a gift horse in the mouth

I find that particular subject very interesting.

Spiderman was the first experiment.

If it doesn't hit 1 billion will other studios view the MCU connection as a persona non grata

Remember that Sony only made the deal after ASM2 grossed less than ASM1 (708 million vs 757 million) but if Homecoming ends up with a similar gross then what did Sony gain. Sony will lose even more now because they'll have to pay for part of Feige's large salary lol.

Universal will give Amy the ole "I told you so!" lecture for dealing with those Disney/Marvel satanist *******s, another glass of wine with pills for Amy Pascal coming right up lol.

I mean I don't give a crap because i'm just super excited to see him in IW alongside the other heroes.

I find that particular subject very interesting.

Spiderman was the first experiment.

If it doesn't hit 1 billion will other studios view the MCU connection as a persona non grata

Remember that Sony only made the deal after ASM2 grossed less than ASM1 (708 million vs 757 million) but if Homecoming ends up with a similar gross then what did Sony gain. Sony will lose even more now because they'll have to pay for part of Feige's large salary lol.

Universal will give Amy the ole "I told you so!" lecture for dealing with those Disney/Marvel satanist *******s, another glass of wine with pills for Amy Pascal coming right up lol.

I mean I don't give a crap because i'm just super excited to see him in IW alongside the other heroes.

Homecoming is almost at $500 million already

Riddick is right it really is silly following box office if that's not your job but at the same time being competitive is built into us.

We enjoy seeing movies battling each other no different than watching any other forms of competition.

We need a general box office thread.

Brolin just slipped during an interview, the question was if Thanos eventually gets all the stones because the footage showed him having only a few stones and he said:

Spoiler Spoiler:
Maybe IW2 starts with Vision getting his skull split open.

Maybe they want to do their own thing again. :dunno Even MCU's solo Hulk was mediocre and hell. I don't even remember much besides pre-Leaders oozing brain and liv tyler whispering everthing.

The deal was made due to lackluster critical and audience reviews paired with low profits. People just didn't want it. And I believe the earnings of homecoming movie will only go to Sony. I think merchandise is marvel / Disney. Sony paid Disney to produce.

Homecoming may not do huge numbers but remember it was maid for way less than the previous movies. Also must take into account that opening weekend exceeded their expectations. They had it at 80-90 mil opening. Long story short, it was a good move on both their part.

Homecoming is almost at $500 million already

Which is great no doubt about that but will it putter out at the measly 750 million mark lol.

1 - 2 billlion = Trump level of success

750 milion = Jeb Bush level of success

We need a general box office thread.

Maybe IW2 starts with Vision getting his skull split open.

Maybe they want to do their own thing again. :dunno Even MCU's solo Hulk was mediocre and hell. I don't even remember much besides pre-Leaders oozing brain and liv tyler whispering everthing.

I guess that Hulk was really the first experiment which also had a Stark cameo and that movie bombed lol.

Some great stuff in that movie though. JAWS will agree with me there lol.

Ruffalo is obviously wrong about Universal being allergic to money.

Universal is laughing all the way to the bank with those stupid Fast and Furious characters lol.

Universal don't need no stinking solo Hulk movie.

Last edited:

Wow, all this new info has me excited as ***** for this movie!!! Haven't been this excited for a movie since the 1st Avengers. If Only I could ever get this excited about a DCEU movie... :( ..... Damn you DC/WB!!!!! JL should be just as epic as the 1st Avengers instead of just looking like another DC movie turd...

Back