Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - (May 4, 2018)

How do you know Loki isn't tricking Thanos in the single shot?

The Mad Titan laughs at your post.... :lol <---- Thanos laughing

xnu7cwn.jpg

Rick Grimes will now be playing the part of Capt. America.
IMG_2487.JPG

Well, got to see one of the leaked trailers.
Honestly, I don't see any emotional weight behind this at all. But, again, it looks like fun.
I hope they release it in all its HD glory soon, I really want to see this in good quality.

You know what. I have a question lol. What is considered by you guys the top, best, closest comic book movie adaptation? Like damn this is the perfect comic book movie. Straight from the comics lol. Hit me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, got to see one of the leaked trailers.
Honestly, I don't see any emotional weight behind this at all. But, again, it looks like fun.
I hope they release it in all its HD glory soon, I really want to see this in good quality.

DP will steal the Gauntlet in PT 2 with the help of the X-men

You know what. I have a question lol. What is considered by you guys the top, best, closest comic book movie adaptation? Like damn this is the perfect comic book movie. Straight from the comics lol. Hit me

For me it's Spider-Man 2 and the dark knight . I feel like those are straight from the comics. But I don't want it to be perfect but I want it to respect the source.

Am i the only one who feels that yes thanos is cool, but seriously the GOTG have more foot in the ground that the actual avengers since they have been hyping him up in those films than the rest of the flicks and actually have more purpose than o Hey lets invade earth all of a sudden.

Batman '66.
That was straight from the comics...

Tnx for the feedback. I was expecting more "none" hehehehe

Back