Avengers - The Infinity War a.k.a The Hot Toys Reckoning

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations on those who might try to attempt to collect the entire line of HT IW, these prices , i’m Not even in the ballpark.

I just noticed this new Hasbro figure, I wonder if this is Thanos' armor later in the movie:
View attachment 396832

I'm pretty sure that's just the toys taking liberties. Remember when Black Panther used his transforming Panther mecha in the movie?

1.jpg

The prices obviously suck but I hate the character designs/changes too. Good thing I guess. IM, Cap, Thor, BW, Spidey, etc. They all look silly to me.

I’m interested in the Hulkbuster 2.0. So I’m going to start saving up for that $1,000 price.

I'm pretty sure that's just the toys taking liberties. Remember when Black Panther used his transforming Panther mecha in the movie?

That's why I wondered if this is Thanos' armor later in the movie. It's quite detailed and the Iron Man in that set looks exactly like all the other official pictures of that armor, makes me think it's legitimately appearing in the movie.

They'd better make some substantial sculpts to justify these prices. The first few offerings aren't blowing my skirt up so far.

Lulz
I was wondering the same thing earlier, but my guess is that when Black widow pic was leaked or whatever, HT decided to make it their move.
In Hong Kong it’s already 3rd of March, but they’re still going to show few stuff more and the rest for next year, infinity part 2.

Who would have thought the reckoning would have been about pricing, rather than the quantity of figures, ha! :lol :slap

Back