Bank Robber Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since I don't display most of my 1/6 figures, all of my heads will just rest in the wings for photo opportunities when they arrise. Once I get this Joker on order, I'll have these 2 heads, the v1 head and Les' head in my Joker collection, plenty of options there. I'm having my Les head done in the clean, mob meeting look. Even though this v2 head is mob meeting in sculpt, it's not in paint so it'll be fun to have both options available.

I'll probably get the V1 Joker eventually. I love the costume on the first one.

Good idea. :)

:horror I'm available for adoption!

:rotfl I will consider it! Seriously though, I never buy duplicates of figs, but TDK being my fave film and The Joker just being my fave ever character I deided what the hell! May have to sell off a couple of models, but well worth it.

I'm mincemeat if they announce Nurse or Honour Cop Joker and Gordon though! :horror (But I still hope they do!)

Good idea. :)

:rotfl I will consider it! Seriously though, I never buy duplicates of figs, but TDK being my fave film and The Joker just being my fave ever character I deided what the hell! May have to sell off a couple of models, but well worth it.

I'm mincemeat if they announce Nurse or Honour Cop Joker and Gordon though! :horror (But I still hope they do!)

I actually considered buying duplicate BR Jokers for that reason too but I'm running out of display room as it is. If your gonna do it nows the time though. Once the first run at $149 is gone you can expect to pay at least $20 more on down the road.

Totally.

What I did with V1 Joker was preorder off eBay as soon as poss, with abc-express, then bought the first 'in-hand' one when released off a seller I trust.

Damn! Now that's the way to do a Joker figure!! :chew

Beautiful! Just beautiful! :monkey2

hey guys just curious to if there was anywhere that i could buy a complete set of the v1 hot toys joker clothing????? i want to buy the bank robber joker but have the back up of the original outfit without having to buy the whole figure. any help would be awesome

thanks

People are often parting it out on eBay, but never complete outfit. For the cost you'd be better off buying the figure, then selling the base body and head on eBay.

If you sell the head quick, the prices may still be relatively high, before people everywhere see this!

yeh i would have to buy the v1 joker and im sure by the time that i got it everyone would not care for the head. would it be better for me to buy the v1 joker and buy the bank robber head after he comes out???

thanks

yeh i would have to buy the v1 joker and im sure by the time that i got it everyone would not care for the head. would it be better for me to buy the v1 joker and buy the bank robber head after he comes out???

thanks

Yes, but again i would say buy the whole BR figure and sell the parts you don't want. You would prob get a fair bit for the mask and shirt and duffel bag, as basically people who would want a 'bash' would just need a suit for a half good fig and would desire these parts.

Plus, you would have the accurate machine gun that reg Joker uses. :)

awesome figure. lilke everyone else, i'll be swapping heads onto my V1 Joker, and displaying bank robber J with him taking his mask off.

sounds like a plan. i guess ill piece his outfit together off ebay that way i can budget for it each month.:monkey2 yeh, im totally broke. might cancel clone commander obi to get some cash towards this.

I think both Caine and Freeman would be very well received, they are both beloved Actors and never been done before.

Scarecrow would be interesting, don't know how they'd tackle that, with removeable mask, also the straightjacket. I know Sovereign Studios is doing a Scarecrow kit with removeable fabric mask and 'ripped out" straightjacket... and I can't wait to get it. His Ras Sculpt is also amazing.

You know, Michael Caine and Morgan Freeman - they could have the base sculpt and then mod/age it for their Movie Icons series (can't remember the exact name but the one with James Dean and Marlon Brando). Both of them have loads of movies I'm sure they've achieved the "Icon" status.

Oh I'm loving this Joker!!! Well done indeed HT:clap Now give us Two-Face!!!

Is it just me but does the new headsculpt to be used with the clown mask, looks like the same one used on the Hot Toys 1/4th Scale Bust?

Ordered mine this morning from bigbadtoy. I was on the fence until I realized he had two heads and I could swap the non-slicked version for my V1 Joker (which is still forthcoming from bbts...). Is it gonna be a pain to swap heads once I have both, or are all HT head/neck joints easy to change out? That regular head will make the HT V1 PERFECT...

And I also think it's quite awesome that he comes with not only his pistol but the M-76 AND a bunch of grenades...

Last edited:
Who's your daddy? :)
What an improvement!!
pics from toy-world

p1030507cr1tg8.jpg

p1030508dj7rx7.jpg

p1030512gf5ul5.jpg

p1030510vh6gl9.jpg

p1030513zu7cq2.jpg

The HT heads are very easy to swap out. You'll have no problem using the extra Joker sculpt on another figure.

Great pics darren! Wow!!!!!!

That just made me feel a LOT better about dropping another $150+ on the second Joker.

Not much, but still better... Damn you, Hot Toys! My tattoo budget will be none-existant this fall!

darren, I mentioned how much I love you at Mediworld and I will here too....I love you!!1 You rock man!

This will be my figure of the year, hands down!!!

*TA-DAAAAAH - it's magic*

Was considering if wanted to pay for another Joker figure. Now looking at these pics now, I'll say hell yeah fo 'sho! No way I can resist!

Found these over at the Toy World forums page 8.

Can't read a word of Chinese (though I'm of Chinese descent) but hell, a picture is worth a thousand words! In this case, make it 5000 words!

Last edited:
Back