Bank Robber Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should have checked a couple posts before your, but seeing as this is SOOOO cool, I doubt anyone cares!! I frikkin don't!

Look at that head sculpt?!?!

And the suit colour is PERFECT!

Small point, but shoes look fine to me, just bad coloring on that magazine scan that started this thread.

Homerun figure to me.

May just have to go ahead and snag this one too...I thought I was going to be satisfied with the original version with Les' head.

god damn thats an amazing sculpt!!!

Oh you're damn right about that!

:lol:lol No ^^^^! Where's all the 1st sculpt looks awesome people now? They can all kiss my ass!:rotfl:rotfl

edit: I also gotta say I'm happy they made the neck and body mods to allow the hunch, because I was clamoring for that as well.

:lol:lol:lol

Hot Toys just can't do any wrong right now!

Placed an order immediately. The figure looks amazing. Hot Toys hit it out of the park with this one.

Can't read a word of Chinese (though I'm of Chinese descent) but hell, a picture is worth a thousand words! In this case, make it 5000 words!

Most post are about how cool the Ver2 is and a few made me laugh saying that they are almost bankrupt, or some are still waiting for Ver1!!!:lol

Should have checked a couple posts before your, but seeing as this is SOOOO cool, I doubt anyone cares!! I frikkin don't!

Look at that head sculpt?!?!

And the suit colour is PERFECT!

I guess you're referring to me. Fixed my post ;)

But you were right, no one seemed to care! :p

This figure's good news for people like me. I haven't received my Joker V1 yet (hopefully the store I pre-ordered if from gets the shipment this weekend). Was thinking about painting it, but I don't have the skills like some of our members here have. Heck, I can't even paint a wall if it was 1 foot in front of me :p

I think this Joker headsculpt beats the Christian Bale sculpt hands down! Yulli just keeps getting better and better!

Most post are about how cool the Ver2 is and a few made me laugh saying that they are almost bankrupt, or some are still waiting for Ver1!!!:lol

Thanks. Same situation like me, waiting for version 1 and getting bankrupt because of Hot Toys :p

Now it makes me wonder if Hot Toys will repack this new headsculpt with the 2nd production run that's supposedly coming out later this year. Think the reason they had the 2nd run was due to shortage of supply? If they really do pack this v2 head, those people waiting for the Oct/Nov shipment is going to get a sweet deal.

Last edited:
I think this Joker headsculpt beats the Christian Bale sculpt hands down! Yulli just keeps getting better and better!

Easily, I'm not seeing issues with these heads, but Bale I find her 0/2 in hitting the nail on the head like she usually does. Her Bale's are like 85% there, but just not as THERE as say her Stallone's or Johnny Depps.

I never buy two figures of the same person or thing from the same movie ( or at least I haven't so far ). This is making it very very hard.

That head sculpt for a retail figure is just amazing. It's a little bit of an annoyance how hot toys give us the sculpt that looks super crappy compared to most for the first figure and then for the second not too long after make it look this amazing.

It's a little bit of an annoyance how hot toys give us the sculpt that looks super crappy compared to most for the first figure and then for the second not too long after make it look this amazing.

Had the first Joker come out after the movie, I'd be first in line ^^^^^ing Hot Toys out about what's happened. However, it seemed pretty clear they went off rough ammounts of reference material pre-film for the first one, and considering did a pretty good job, but I'd said I'd like to see what they do once seeing the movie, understanding the makeup and his performance and now we're seeing the result.

The flaws of v1 and the 1/4 bust are the price we as collectors pay for getting the figure timed with the release and having to be worked on far in advance. I bet v1 would be of this caliber had it debuted now instead of shipping.

I never buy two figures of the same person or thing from the same movie ( or at least I haven't so far ). This is making it very very hard.

That head sculpt for a retail figure is just amazing. It's a little bit of an annoyance how hot toys give us the sculpt that looks super crappy compared to most for the first figure and then for the second not too long after make it look this amazing.

Thats why I waited...especially after seeing a huge difference between both versions of Jack Sparrow. I know I'll get V1 probably sooner rather than later. I never thought about getting into the 1/6th scale realm but Hot Toys (along with other companies including Sideshow) made me cave in & I gotta say I'm enjoying it!

I wonder what this would look like if Les added real hair! OMG!

I may want his eyes repainted looking straight, that and real hair added.

Can you imagine how cool that would be? This head can now be used for

MCI/IR Joker

Nurse Joker

And Les' head to be used as a Street Joker with this M76! Add you an RPG. Guys, you now how all the options available to you!

Heath's Character, now considered one of the greatest Screen Villains since Hannibal Lecter is now wide open to you.

Count your Blessings, Boys and Girls. :D

Who's your daddy? :)
What an improvement!!
pics from toy-world

p1030507cr1tg8.jpg

p1030508dj7rx7.jpg

p1030512gf5ul5.jpg

p1030510vh6gl9.jpg

p1030513zu7cq2.jpg

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!

I guess you're referring to me. Fixed my post ;)

Now it makes me wonder if Hot Toys will repack this new headsculpt with the 2nd production run that's supposedly coming out later this year. Think the reason they had the 2nd run was due to shortage of supply? If they really do pack this v2 head, those people waiting for the Oct/Nov shipment is going to get a sweet deal.

No way Hot Toys does a repack with "version 1". They want customers to buy both versions :lol and they don't want to piss off those who bought version 1 from the start.........hold that thought, they pissed me off with the Battle-damaged Predator 2. :mad:

"Welcome to a world without rules"---almost 30 pages in less than a day

Easily, I'm not seeing issues with these heads, but Bale I find her 0/2 in hitting the nail on the head like she usually does. Her Bale's are like 85% there, but just not as THERE as say her Stallone's or Johnny Depps.

It's Hot Toys' way of milking a line, like a prize cow at the county fair! They do a so-so sculpt first and sell the hell out of it and come back and do a perfect sculpt to sell more even if you bought the first version. I can understand Joker's paint not being exact to the movie but Ledgers likeness has been around a while as far as a portrait is concerned. I would not be suprized if they come back and do a perfect Bale likeness and repackage it as a DK MM Bruce Wayne.
I just recieved my Joker and now I want the BR joker for the perfect likeness. Damn Hot Toys!!!!!!:banghead

Back