Bank Robber Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, we need Gordon and Two-Face now!!!!!!

Gordon is definitely a must. I'm surprised we haven't heard about a Two Face yet... but Michael Crawford even said in his review, the fact that DC is now distributed them probably means there are quite a few TDK figures coming from Hot Toys. :D

That means a Gordon too... I wonder who else they'll do.

Gordon is definitely a must. I'm surprised we haven't heard about a Two Face yet... but Michael Crawford even said in his review, the fact that DC is now distributed them probably means there are quite a few TDK figures coming from Hot Toys. :D

That means a Gordon too... I wonder who else they'll do.
how 'bout that Fox guy?

how 'bout that Fox guy?

I think both Caine and Freeman would be very well received, they are both beloved Actors and never been done before.

Scarecrow would be interesting, don't know how they'd tackle that, with removeable mask, also the straightjacket. I know Sovereign Studios is doing a Scarecrow kit with removeable fabric mask and 'ripped out" straightjacket... and I can't wait to get it. His Ras Sculpt is also amazing.

20080825085104748jpg.jpg

joker2.jpg

Oh I'm loving this Joker!!! Well done indeed HT:clap Now give us Two-Face!!!

Now if lotz of ppl want Gordon, there could be a possible SWAT version or Commish/Cop version too eh?

Luvin d new v2 Joker but it was expected knowing HT.

Wow, unbelievable figure! What can I say that everyone else hasn't already said a million times in this thread?

As cool as the V1 Joker is, I didn't pick him up and only just last week picked up the original suit Batman (thanks to Joe! :rock). I had planned on only buying Batman, but seeing this figure there's no way I can pass up displaying the Joker next to him peeling back that clown mask.

There goes my Christmas present.

Um, yeah, so...I'm gonna have to buy this. I'm a bit sad that this sculpt is so much better (obligatory "IMO" goes here) than the first release. Will need to switch the head on mine.

This thread is only 2 days old and already 20+ pages. Yeesh.

CANNOT WAIT! LOOKS INCREDIBLE!!

The only thing I will mention though is that the shirt could do with being a bit more blue and I hope the mask isn't too big. Other than that....wow! Comes with the M76 machine gun!!!! And grenades in the bag!

Count me in for two!

CANNOT WAIT! LOOKS INCREDIBLE!!

The only thing I will mention though is that the shirt could do with being a bit more blue and I hope the mask isn't too big. Other than that....wow! Comes with the M76 machine gun!!!! And grenades in the bag!

Count me in for two!

Im hoping the mask isnt too big too but it looks almost perfect.

Im hoping the mask isnt too big too but it looks almost perfect.

It does actually the more I look, think I just rushed through the pics to post I was so ecstatic!!!

The shirt should be more blue though, but I'm nitpicking. Looks gorgeous.

Is it December release on this does anyone know? What a Christmas if so. :)

Back