Bank Robber Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good to know SS/SE :D Thanks for the info!
Gonna pick up some flesh colored hands now.
Did you use the caucasion body or the asian one (which one matches better)?
Thanks again.

Now how did you guess that was me? :lol

Not sure, I used the ones that came with HT V1 Clark Kent.

does anyone know where i can get the HT Dark knight figures for reasonable prices in the UK or shipped to the UK?

perhaps forbidden planet, I know I saw a joker for preorder there but you never know if it will come through or not with them

Oh my sweet lord. I am getting this that's for damn sure. Excellent work, Hot Toys.

2803794414f0a10f7a56oml5.jpg

Thanks for the high-res pics! I was able to make out most of it. There isn't really that much new info but the most important part is this:

"Word has it that Hot Toys is already negotiating with Warner Bros. about a possible version 3.0. To all you collectors out there which version do you think it will be?"

Last edited:
unpainted Joker in a police uniform.

I would also prefer that version over the nurse outfit. A Hot Toys police uniform would be more impressive than a nurse uniform IMO. :banana please let it be the police uniform version.......either way I'd gobble them all up.

I would also prefer that version over the nurse outfit. A Hot Toys police uniform would be more impressive than a nurse uniform IMO. :banana please let it be the police uniform version.......either way I'd gobble them all up.

I'm the same... only becasue the nurse outfit would mean his arms would be on show and I'm not a big fan of 1:6 figures arms/joints.

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

I don't know, I think the cop outfit and face would be kind of plain. I was thinking more of the interrogation room Joker, but that would have little to no accessories. Plus they would have to offer a great looking head sculpt to justify another Joker in a similar V1 outfit. I would still prefer the nurse joker because it could have the wig and non-wig heads, plus a new gun.

The nurse look is just seriously too freaky for me. Reminds me that scene Escape from LA? with the freaks in plastic surgery that are all disfigured carrying knifes...

I don't know, I think the cop outfit and face would be kind of plain. I was thinking more of the interrogation room Joker, but that would have little to no accessories. Plus they would have to offer a great looking head sculpt to justify another Joker in a similar V1 outfit. I would still prefer the nurse joker because it could have the wig and non-wig heads, plus a new gun.

I think it'd be nice to have a sculpt of Heath without the facepaint. I'm also one of those that just don't get the fascination with nurse Joker :D

As for accessories they could always include something from another scene (like they are doing with the MK760 and BR Joker). You can have a removable hat, the rifle, a pencil, shotgun, and RPG. Would love to have the Joker posed similar to this

dscn1723cd1.jpg

I think the fascination with the nurse outfit comes from the fact that it is one of the most memorable scenes in the movie.

Well if it is the cop version, don't be surprised if the head sculpt is the new slicked back hair head just minus the Joker make-up.

Back