Bank Robber Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty sure the third Joker will be Nurse Joker. The Honor Guard ouftit is almost a "blink and you miss it" outfit, whereas the Nurse Joker is one of the most memorable scenes in the film.

Everyone's going the realm of the obvious variants.

Let's explore this from a Jack Sparrow POV. Cannibal Jack Sparrow, while somewhat unique, was essentially the first figure minus a few things and added a few.

It wouldn't surprise me if the 3rd Joker were Arrest/Interrogation Joker. Same as v1, minue trenchcoat and sport coat, with added flesh hands, handcuffs, cell phone and possibly glass shard, and 1 to 2 new head sculpts.

It wouldn't surprise me if the 3rd Joker were Arrest/Interrogation Joker. Same as v1, minue trenchcoat and sport coat, with added flesh hands, handcuffs, cell phone and possibly glass shard, and 1 to 2 new head sculpts.

I think that's possible...except, they did a second wave of Joker v1s, so there won't be a shortage of Jokers in purple suits out there.

I think that's possible...except, they did a second wave of Joker v1s, so there won't be a shortage of Jokers in purple suits out there.

I believe there was an unannounced second run of Jack's too, I think that's why there were the skin tone discrepencies.

It's possible a 3rd will be Nurse or Honor Guard, but I think a half-ass variant on the v1 figure has as good a chance as the other 2. Plenty of folks clamoring over the Bank Robber just because of the new head alone, put 2 of those in with the right makeup mixes and folks won't care if it's essentially a figure they already bought.

I still say sell a head expansion pack, I'd be all over that.

Let's explore this from a Jack Sparrow POV. Cannibal Jack Sparrow, while somewhat unique, was essentially the first figure minus a few things and added a few.

I really hope it's not going to be a "interrogation room" Joker. You can basically get that with the version 1 figure minus jacket + version 2 head + flesh hands from another HT figure.

Accessory packs including new expressions would rock!!!

Thanks for the high-res pics! I was able to make out most of it. There isn't really that much new info but the most important part is this:

"Word has it that Hot Toys is already negotiating with Warner Bros. about a possible version 3.0. To all you collectors out there which version do you think it will be?"

PLEASE TELL ME YOU'RE NOT KIDDING?!?!?! A Nurse Joker would be too cool, as would a Police Joker. Ideally want both, (greedy!), but more so Nurse Joker, just slightly though.

ABC Express have the 'Bank Robber' Joker up!

$128.88

ORDERED! :cool:

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

Thanks for the heads up! I was waiting for him to put them up. Just ordered too!

ALL GONE ALREADY!! Just over an hour! Glad I got in his first listing!

I'd say first run, it seemed like inconsistently the second run would feature a darker complexion on some figures, to a point where it did hurt the overall look of the figure a bit.

Interesting. Thanks!

Do you know someone overwhelmed with managing their medications and medical information? At MedsFile.com build a Personal Health Record. Accessible 24/7 anytime, anywhere by designated parties, as well as EMTs and hospitals in a medical emergency.

Last edited:
Depending on the actual final execution, I'd say I'll buy an Hot Toys Joker. I am really into the character after seeing the movie a few times and as far as collectibles, he's like Captain Sparrow for me, anything cool, I'll likely buy.

Depending on the actual final execution, I'd say I'll buy an Hot Toys Joker. I am really into the character after seeing the movie a few times and as far as collectibles, he's like Captain Sparrow for me, anything cool, I'll likely buy.

Same here, as many incarnations as I can get.

Sweet! Cheers darren!

I don't think so. They pretty much ruined that option with the second head included with the Bank Robber Joker - that is an interrogation scene head. No doubt about it. The only thing really missing are those bare hands, and those are easily gotten from a TrueType figure.

Back