Bank Robber Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think so. They pretty much ruined that option with the second head included with the Bank Robber Joker - that is an interrogation scene head. No doubt about it.

I'd actually argue that point. The makeup is pretty much interrogation scene, but nothing about the facial expression suggests that part of the movie to me. To me the new head embodies the tough guy Joker, interrogation scene needs more of the puppeteer type expression on him, a bit of cocky arrogance, "who'd you leave him with, your people" or "I'm not a monster, I'm just ahead of the curve." Really, a strong sense of satisfaction with himself, and I've won kinda face. This new head has a very "don't ^^^^ with me" expression to it, perfect for the mob scene or burning the money or even the final fight with Batman.

They should do first a perfect Batman with the TDK-suit. And I mean perfect and not releasing many versions of him like the Joker. After this, they should do a Two-Face or Gordon with the batlight, but not a third Joker.

I mean, this is a cool gimmick, but the other ones are more important.

its just that when I pose 3 jokers next to each other I will be confused as to which one is the 'real' joker :lol

thats so funny i thought i was the only one in the world that thought like that. i cant display the same character in different scale either. i guess i like to imagine that when i leave the room they all turn alive and fight each other and there cant be two of the same person....right???...right????:duh

HOLY HELL! I pre-ordered at CornerStoreComics. But, I just got an email that the card has been billed! That puts me in DEBT!!! I've got to sell my Hot Toys AVP Warrior Alien now! DAMMIT!

-CJK

It's an automated e-mail and their website says to disregard it for pre-order items.

does anyone know where i can get the HT Dark knight figures for reasonable prices in the UK or shipped to the UK?

Hi kizzy, I think you can expect to pay about around the £95 mark. I have pre-ordered my BR Joker from Joe (aka mista305) for $149.99 + $25 postage. I have brought from goodshipped off ebay in the past and they have always been good for me for around the same amount.

I see ABC Express are selling the fiugure for $129.99 which could work out really good if shipping isn't too much.

Let me know how you get on.

I think there will be a lot of repaints of the normal head to make him look natural skin without makeup, BUT I still want a nurse outfit. I would only buy the normal coat Joker if he came with those dogs, just looked intimidating.

Hi kizzy, I think you can expect to pay about around the £95 mark. I have pre-ordered my BR Joker from Joe (aka mista305) for $149.99 + $25 postage. I have brought from goodshipped off ebay in the past and they have always been good for me for around the same amount.

I see ABC Express are selling the fiugure for $129.99 which could work out really good if shipping isn't too much.

Let me know how you get on.

thanks for the advice. i've ordered a DCD Joker from forbidden planet till i can decide if i want to pay that much on afigure. but if i do i'll certainly look into those.

Just preordered 2 of them from Eric @ Toys2.net, $160? big deal.

Now the waiting game. :mad:

I have to wait til my paycheck tomorrow to order with T2, my CC doesn't have enough in the balance to order him, hope he's still for sale tomorrow morning.

I just read this thread from front to back and it's taking me two work days in order to complete this task, man I'm back to the top and stored all this information in my head!!!! YES!!!!

Oh and pre-ordered at bbts, yesterday and being annoyed with their search function which works like a$$ on the hottest toy to this date...

I just read this thread from front to back and it's taking me two work days in order to complete this task, man I'm back to the top and stored all this information in my head!!!! YES!!!!

Oh and pre-ordered at bbts, yesterday and being annoyed with their search function which works like a$$ on the hottest toy to this date...

:lecture........

You know how I found it on BBTS? I typed Hot Toys Joker in the search thread and it gave me 3 options. one for v.1, another for the bust, and a third for the bank robber. :lecture

I think the confusion is that they listed it as "bank robbery joker" instead of "Joker (bank robber).

Everyone's going the realm of the obvious variants.

Let's explore this from a Jack Sparrow POV. Cannibal Jack Sparrow, while somewhat unique, was essentially the first figure minus a few things and added a few.

It wouldn't surprise me if the 3rd Joker were Arrest/Interrogation Joker. Same as v1, minue trenchcoat and sport coat, with added flesh hands, handcuffs, cell phone and possibly glass shard, and 1 to 2 new head sculpts.

Great point and a good idea; let's hope....:angelsmil

Back